- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 202
What travellers are saying
- For flexible transportaion in singapore, use Avenue Link Transport Group as our transportation is a good choiceWritten 25 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Immerse yourself into a poignant moment of war history. The underground war rooms are cleverly restored with artifacts and diaramas, portraying the events of the early days of WW2Written 2 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Thank you very much! I had requested minor adjustments on the booking and the company is so welcome and happy to assist with the changes!! Will definitely book again! Perfect rating!Written 11 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I booked this drive as a birthday gift for my husband from the family, we were taken care of so well and so professionally by all the staff at Ultimate Drive that I would highly recommend this experience to anyone. If you love fast cars, this is for you. His instructor Anthony was very professional and supportive, we will definitely be back!!Written 16 February 2020
- Marine Parade Adventure Club, 'The Mariners' recently made a 2-way 30 members trip in late Sep/Oct 2022 under our trusty Brothers Team Tours. Both teams, to EBC and Namche Bazaar thoroughly enjoyed the 1st time lives experience for endurance, spartan living and treasure the wonderful companionship when going gets tough.
Brothers Team let by Anil and Ganga did the much needed services when circumstances demand, like getting casualties safely flown for medical attention, and comfortably accommodated.
Acquiring the help of 4-legged overnight to scale 600m was surely a very unexpected surprise for the 6 fortunate riders, especially when crossing suspension bridges.
We faithfully spin every prayer wheels along our path, and was handsomely rewarded, yes rewarded with smooth helicopter ride out to Lukla, and then again clear skies for flight out to
Ramechep , all 30 of us.
Brothers plans well, like choice of date to avoid peak trekking crowds, choice of lodgings close to helipad, and during 'R&R' at Nagarkot.
We were able to tailor our trek pace, free to 'upgrade' lodging (at own costs),
and discuss menu for most meals.
It's definitely a good way to travel!Written 25 October 2022
- We were 9 group members and hire this service van for all our transportation within Singapore , We have a very peasant and excellent experience as the company and captain of the van was very flexible in plans with us . Captain was very punctual and friendly . , over all it was a very good experience, we will highly recommence this transport service to friends and family in Future ..Written 18 February 2020
- It was a very last minute booking for a 1 night business trip and I was so lucky to find Prime Aces Limousine to confirm pickup and drop off from the airport. The van was very nice and very clean, the driver was professional and helpful. Very easy to contact via their website and email communication was easy. Overall, an excellent service, highly recommended !Written 5 December 2022
- Agent and driver were extremely responsive and easy to contact, giving details information and prices, quick with replies, overall driver was very patient in our entire pax waiting time and partial errors, no fuss in the waiting location as well, prices are very good. I highly recommend this company, thank you very much!Written 29 February 2020
- Alfie, Our driver, drive us around in a new Toyota model that was an advanced version of a Land cruiser. He was extremely well informed, cordial and knew his way around so well we didn’t miss not hiring a separate tour guide.Written 25 November 2019
- Excellent service. Kept informed about car arrival, name of driver and car description
Very prompt. Cars clean. Drivers informative.Written 3 March 2020
- Wonderful experience with Dream cruise. Checked in well organized. Stayed in Palace Suite Deluxe, bring us whole new level of experience. Big spacious room with big huge balcony and huge bathroom with bath tube. Access to all speciality dining and also free flow happy hour daily.
Really a relaxing getaway!Written 29 September 2021
- As first time visitors, we booked the afternoon tour to orient ourselves to Singapore. Our on-line booking with the company was seamless and everything happened as promised. The tour company picked us up at our hotel even though it was not one of the pick-up locations listed on their website. Our guide spoke clearly and was very knowledgeable. All-in-all, a great way to be introduced to Singapore.Written 24 July 2019
- Traveling from LGW to Singapore: Our flight was delayed but our driver was waiting for us when we finally got through immigration in SIN and got us to our hotel without issue. Great service.Written 3 August 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore
- These experiences are best for taxis & shuttles in Singapore:
- Singapore Changi Airport Plaza Premium Lounge at Terminal 1
- Private Airport Transfer in Singapore
- Singapore Changi Airport: Private Arrival Transfer with Meet & Greet Service
- Singapore Changi Airport (SIN) Private Transfer
- Private Singapore Arrival Transfer: Changi Airport to Hotel
- These are the best places for budget-friendly taxis & shuttles in Singapore:See more budget-friendly taxis & shuttles in Singapore on Tripadvisor