- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Sports Camps & Clinics • Adrenaline & Extreme Tours
Showing results 1-30 of 33
What travellers are saying
- Perfect for a quick and cheap lunch, the place offers a great view on Pulau Ubin and the Strait.
Delicious local dishes such as fried rice and noodles, But their grilled fish is great too: big portions beware!
Good service too!Written 17 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Recently discovered about this platform that allows me to find futsal games to play so easily. Being working adults, I find it hard to gather my friends together for a game. However, with this platform, I am able to play a game whenever I want and have since became a frequent user. People I meet during the games are friendly. Great place to have a kickabout with players of my skill level. So much fun!! I have also heard they have a host program in place, whereby a player which is trained in hosting is assigned to be the host, they are in charge of welcoming the players and ensuring the game flows smoothly. They feature games all around Singapore as well! Highly recommended!Written 5 February 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Location is accessible, coaches teach with dedication and love of football. Children will learn a lot while having fun!Written 16 September 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I was totally brought into a different world during the massage session. I felt I like I am having some really solid massage in a trendy, classy and relaxing hall! Great background music, good modern furnishing and of course solid masseurs to take those knots and aches off my body. Strongly recommended!Written 22 August 2019
- MOVE Academy Singapore has helped me understand that Parkour transcends age and gender boundaries. Through their classes, one can achieve physical and mental breakthroughs, and discover a whole new world of possibilities for themselves. Highly recommended! 💪🏃♀️🏃♂️Written 14 February 2019
- Boutique gym with excellent training equipments. Everything you expect of a Modern-Authentic Thai Boxing gym.
There are showers and is air-conditioned in the pantry. Full size training area with boxing ring (free use of boxing gloves and guards!! Other gyms have to pay a surcharge)
Three Singaporean local coach and a Thai World Muay Thai Commission champion instructor on site. Active fighter gym with medal winning fight team, participating in monthly fights in Thailand.
Attractive unlimited class price.
Tourist friendly gym. English speaking.
Highly recommend ;)Written 26 April 2017
- I had a great tennis lesson with Asher
The location is amazing , near orchard rd .
Will definitely play again
SWritten 2 November 2017
- My 2 kids (10 and 8) loved the interactive games. It’s great to get out of the humidity and still be active. The staff are super friendly too!Written 18 January 2019
- Am living in Vietnam.
Had a pain in the left leg for 1 month, that is very straining and uncomfortable.
Elder brother recommend me to Timothy.
After 2nd visit, my leg is functioning as per normal.
Very good experience and at moment have a few of us that is coming in out to Singapore just for the medical appointment with Tomothy.Written 15 July 2019