- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- I personally have never dive with Gaia love but in the nearby future i would totally love to try it as seen on padi website I looks like a comfortable nice luxury dive boat,5 star food.a big nice deck to chill out after you dive and a small comfy room to relax and sleep after a dive, it personally says on padi diving website it takes you to top diving destination around Indonesia with a very affordable price tag and on top of that get good local dive guidesWritten 21 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent group of people to dive with. Instructors are very experienced, friendly and fun to dive with. Would definitely be taking the rest of my diving course journey and leisure trips with them in the future. If you're looking for a stress free and enjoyable dive trip, this is the place to go.Written 27 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have always been curious to try free diving and stumbled across Zen's website whilst searching. The reviews mentioned the patience of the instructors and the smaller group sizes so decided to take the plunge with the Lap1 course.
I was quite nervous about the breath hold but Moe's calming instructions helped me to reach the goal quite easily.
The team is friendly, experienced and patient. Not once did I feel uncomfortable.
I would highly recommend Zen if you are keen to try or continue your free diving journey. Look forward to continue mine.Written 22 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had a wonderful diving experience at Pulau Hantu with Cuddlefish Divers. I would like to thank our instructor, Kelvin for being so professional, knowledgeable and patient with us. He is a very funny and cool instructor to be with.
I would also like to give a shoutout to Paulina, for going the extra mile to share her diving knowledge and skills with others. I could see the burning passion in her even though I wasn't her student!
I started my first dive as a really panicky diver and I was contemplating whether to stop trying. All thanks to the Cuddlefish family (especially Kelvin and Serene), for reassuring me and encouraging me to continue diving. You can trust them 100% to take good care of you and ensure your safety throughout the trips.Written 6 June 2022
- I have done my Open Water Course with Sunny Cove and it was amazing. The pool session was held in Singapore one week before the open water diver which was in Tioman, Malaysia. Helms and his crew are very supportive, professionals, patient and friendly. They made me feel very confident and calm during the open dives which helped me a lot go through my fears and to pass the OWC. Additionally, I had a great weekend with the whole group that at the end was very close to each other. Highly recommend Sunny Cove!Written 10 July 2019
- When you Google free diving Singapore, many freediving schools will pop up. But I chose this one because of its no frills and down to earth web page. Took the half day experience course, it was more like beginner introduction to free diving. Really useful for first timers and newbies.
The instructor Bernard is knowledgeable and very experienced free diver. He emphasize a lot on safety and also the various techniques of free diving. The class is kept at a small group so that everyone is given enough attention and care. The equipment was in good condition and every one gets a set of the equipment to try out. We had the class at United World College. The place is nice with good facilities ( showers, water cooler , clean pool) and parking space. Also it was not crowded like other pools.
By the end of the class all the students got to do static, dynamic free diving and also how to equalize handsfree. Was nice that all the students also got pictures and a nice tee shirt for this experience.
Will continue to free dive with them and look forward to take part in the trips they organise!Written 22 September 2019
- Took my advance open water with them, I will say the company went over and beyond to make the drip comfortable, amazing and fun filled. Highly recommended. Will dive with them again.Written 14 August 2017
- Group of 5 of us had a fantastic half-day morning climb at the Dairy Farm Quarry with Dave and Edric who were very knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and enthusiastic. It was our first time doing an outdoor climb and it was super fun and thrilling. Appreciate their kind guidance and emphasis on safety at all times. Recommended for anyone (newbies and beginner climbers included) who would like to experience the great outdoors (in Singapore, no less!) in a cool and exciting way!Written 7 February 2021
- Great people , very knowledgeable about the available dive spots and area. Very nice small dive boat. Small macro nudibranch, small eel, puffer, clown fish, fancy shrimp ECT.Written 5 April 2022
- Go For my AOW with GS-Diving Seaborne to Bintang. Love the LOB experience, hassle free and skip the crazy custom jam if you plan tioman (include the long hr journey). Tks Gary for sharing lots of dive site review. And my instructor Wenyong, u can be sure safe diving with him lol, I was at 23m with strong current and he make sure I was always near him throughout the dive. It's the highlight of my dive and the danger of tagging along the current its just damn FUN!
Food was decent and most of us agree dinner was delicious. Crew is friendly and helpful. Bunk is small but u can choose to sleep on sheltered deck with softbed, which I preferred because I likely will get sea sick if sleep in bunk.
Bintang dive site dont have lots of corral or big fishes. But is good for micro photography and lots of small Marine life like sea snail, eel, star fish, many more that I cant name. Sad that I cant go for shipwreck dive because of poor visibility ;( but that the wonder of nature, u will miss some but will also gain some.
Overall. My experience of Eat, Sleep and Dive was really great! And they have the best water melon on board!!!!! LolWritten 18 August 2019
- Have always wanted to try out freediving and didn’t allocate time for myself, initially was worried about how I would be able to hold my breath long enough. Mark was very patience and provided a great guide with useful, simple and effective techniques that helps a beginner like me to understand and enjoy my 1st session. Looking forward to my next free dive session! 5 stars!Written 22 August 2021
- I did both my PADI Rescue and PADI Divemaster with Orpheus dive between 2020 and 2021!
Highly professional instructors, always smiling and customer centric. If you are looking for any diving courses in Singapore or if you need any maintenance for your dive equipment, look no further as you reached the right spot!Written 30 July 2021
- Understanding that Gill Divers is under the management of Asia Dive Academy Group.
I take diving seriously and thus spend time in doing this so that others don’t get into the similar situations that many of us did.
I started diving with this group and had always given them the trust with all my dive trips.
However, with the recent Covid situations, their approach with handling customers regards to their paid trips had been terrible.
First, they disappear on us, and did not take initiative to inform us regards to any plans on the trips. Then when approach, then they said trips will be postpone.
When the pandemic situations persist, many of us decided that we want to have refund, but was rejected. Not only that, a friend was asked to perhaps use it as credits to buy eBikes, which we realise that they recently have a huge investment on eBikes business.
In addition, we discover that they have made plans to sub their future dive trips to a 3rd party for operations and such decision was not made know to their paid customers.
They email to a friend that they are handling many refund this her refund is delayed, but when we asked friends who had paid for the trips ($500 plus to $800 plus), all of them was told that refund is not possible.
They also have much inconsistency. Told my friend that her refund was delayed due to technical issues, and never update her after a few weeks. And when continue to press for refund, they said still resolving issues. And then finally they said is cashflow issues.
A friend also signed up DM courses with them, and even after Circuit Breaker is over, they did not take initiative to make sure my friend DM courses is complete. Instead, they keep asking him to wait till pandemic is over. My friend who is loyal to them thus waited and not know that he could actually complete it even pandemic is not over as local dive site is available.
After making some ‘noise’ on social media, then someone approach to help my friend. And after so many months, he can finally complete his course.
Asia Dive Academy claim to serve the diving community and to change the dive industry. But this past few months, their disappearance and passiveness towards the community had been a disgrace. We understand pandemic is difficult situations for many, but instead of addressing the community they build, they change their focus into eBikes.
Their approach had not been presented that they care for their customers, nor do they care for diving community.
Really disappointed with them.
It is not so much about the money, but their attitude and approach in handling the situations.Written 25 December 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore
- These are the best places for couples seeking scuba & snorkeling in Singapore:See more scuba & snorkeling for couples in Singapore on Tripadvisor