What travellers are saying
- I personally have never dive with Gaia love but in the nearby future i would totally love to try it as seen on padi website I looks like a comfortable nice luxury dive boat,5 star food.a big nice deck to chill out after you dive and a small comfy room to relax and sleep after a dive, it personally says on padi diving website it takes you to top diving destination around Indonesia with a very affordable price tag and on top of that get good local dive guidesWritten 21 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had an incredible experience with The Dive Company. Rafi, Ken, and Shaun created a truly wonderful programme for us during our Open Dive Cert. I was nervous going into diving and the leaders made us feel so calm, safe, and confident. The trip went better than we could have expected, with perfect weather, great visibility, some incredible under water sightings, and strong skills training and growth. I could not recommend this company more, and hope to go on another dive with them again soon!Written 25 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have always been curious to try free diving and stumbled across Zen's website whilst searching. The reviews mentioned the patience of the instructors and the smaller group sizes so decided to take the plunge with the Lap1 course.
I was quite nervous about the breath hold but Moe's calming instructions helped me to reach the goal quite easily.
The team is friendly, experienced and patient. Not once did I feel uncomfortable.
I would highly recommend Zen if you are keen to try or continue your free diving journey. Look forward to continue mine.Written 22 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- When you Google free diving Singapore, many freediving schools will pop up. But I chose this one because of its no frills and down to earth web page. Took the half day experience course, it was more like beginner introduction to free diving. Really useful for first timers and newbies.
The instructor Bernard is knowledgeable and very experienced free diver. He emphasize a lot on safety and also the various techniques of free diving. The class is kept at a small group so that everyone is given enough attention and care. The equipment was in good condition and every one gets a set of the equipment to try out. We had the class at United World College. The place is nice with good facilities ( showers, water cooler , clean pool) and parking space. Also it was not crowded like other pools.
By the end of the class all the students got to do static, dynamic free diving and also how to equalize handsfree. Was nice that all the students also got pictures and a nice tee shirt for this experience.
Will continue to free dive with them and look forward to take part in the trips they organise!Written 22 September 2019
- I did my Dive Master (DM) and Open water Instructor Course (ITC) with Cuddlefish divers, and what a journey !
I finally found a way to do my courses without the need to travel overseas for months. All classes and dives are in Singapore weekdays evenings and weekends.
Instructors, Dive Masters, staffs, captain and returning divers make the whole experience unique.
They are all, each of them, super friendly, funny and welcoming.
I highly recommend Cuddlefish divers if you want to feel safe and home !Written 11 September 2023
- I have done my Open Water Course with Sunny Cove and it was amazing. The pool session was held in Singapore one week before the open water diver which was in Tioman, Malaysia. Helms and his crew are very supportive, professionals, patient and friendly. They made me feel very confident and calm during the open dives which helped me a lot go through my fears and to pass the OWC. Additionally, I had a great weekend with the whole group that at the end was very close to each other. Highly recommend Sunny Cove!Written 10 July 2019
- Took my advance open water with them, I will say the company went over and beyond to make the drip comfortable, amazing and fun filled. Highly recommended. Will dive with them again.Written 14 August 2017
- I had found their sunset yacht cruises fun, but I discovered even more thrills with their speedboat tour. Captain Fred brought us all on a super joy ride - rollercoasting on the sea - with interesting commentary! We appreciated Captain Max sheltering us from the rain with an umbrella, and serving us tropical drinks after the tour. Thank you, Yachtcruise.sg! It was a fantastic way to cap off the year.Written 30 December 2022
- I interned with Marlin Divers for 3 months (April - July), during my internship I learnt valuable skills related to gear repairs, tank filling, gear cleaning and advertising using Social Media. Alongside this, I completed my Divemasters, Rescue Diver, Emergency 02, emergency First Responder, Nitrox, Underwater Navigator and Search and Recovery, which were all very rewarding and interesting courses that I would highly recommend, especially the Underwater Navigator and of course, the Rescue Diver. I had originally only planned to do my Rescue diver, EFR and Emergency 02, however, I decided that I wanted to further my diving knowledge and ability with E.Lin and Martin, as they are such amazing teachers and made sure everything was taught to a thoroughly high standard. I also completed many fun dives, which were really enjoyable as there are many interesting things to see in the waters around Singapore. I will definitely be diving with Marlin Divers again - you were both amazing, thank you!Written 2 August 2023
- Group of 5 of us had a fantastic half-day morning climb at the Dairy Farm Quarry with Dave and Edric who were very knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and enthusiastic. It was our first time doing an outdoor climb and it was super fun and thrilling. Appreciate their kind guidance and emphasis on safety at all times. Recommended for anyone (newbies and beginner climbers included) who would like to experience the great outdoors (in Singapore, no less!) in a cool and exciting way!Written 7 February 2021
- Go For my AOW with GS-Diving Seaborne to Bintang. Love the LOB experience, hassle free and skip the crazy custom jam if you plan tioman (include the long hr journey). Tks Gary for sharing lots of dive site review. And my instructor Wenyong, u can be sure safe diving with him lol, I was at 23m with strong current and he make sure I was always near him throughout the dive. It's the highlight of my dive and the danger of tagging along the current its just damn FUN!
Food was decent and most of us agree dinner was delicious. Crew is friendly and helpful. Bunk is small but u can choose to sleep on sheltered deck with softbed, which I preferred because I likely will get sea sick if sleep in bunk.
Bintang dive site dont have lots of corral or big fishes. But is good for micro photography and lots of small Marine life like sea snail, eel, star fish, many more that I cant name. Sad that I cant go for shipwreck dive because of poor visibility ;( but that the wonder of nature, u will miss some but will also gain some.
Overall. My experience of Eat, Sleep and Dive was really great! And they have the best water melon on board!!!!! LolWritten 18 August 2019
- I did both my PADI Rescue and PADI Divemaster with Orpheus dive between 2020 and 2021!
Highly professional instructors, always smiling and customer centric. If you are looking for any diving courses in Singapore or if you need any maintenance for your dive equipment, look no further as you reached the right spot!Written 30 July 2021
- Have always wanted to try out freediving and didn’t allocate time for myself, initially was worried about how I would be able to hold my breath long enough. Mark was very patience and provided a great guide with useful, simple and effective techniques that helps a beginner like me to understand and enjoy my 1st session. Looking forward to my next free dive session! 5 stars!Written 22 August 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore
- These are the best places for budget-friendly scuba & snorkeling in Singapore:See more budget-friendly scuba & snorkeling in Singapore on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adventurous scuba & snorkeling in Singapore:See more adventurous scuba & snorkeling in Singapore on Tripadvisor