• Number of rides; great choice for all ages.
• Quality (scariness) of rides; great variety including some VERY scary ones! & plenty for little ones.
• Safety around pool & rides was tip top, plenty of lifeguards around & very conscientious on the rides themselves.
• Decor; tired & in need of a good jet wash & repaint. Sun damage has caused paint to fade & flake, but the floor is both a trip & slip hazard. Where it needs a good jet wash it’s slippy in places.
• Plenty of lockers to store belongings, we paid using contactless, & you can revisit the locker (just be careful of the door closing on you as the code is typed in at the payment machine)
• take flip flops as floor messy in changing room at the end of the day.
• there is a free shuttle bus to & from the MRT station (or it’s an easy 15mins flat walk)
• there is a no outdoor food policy & your bags do get searched on entry.
• we went on Mon 24/10/22 & there was no or very little queues.
I’ve given 1 mark down as although decor is only cosmetic & doesn’t impact fun or more importantly safety, the floors I couldn’t ignore. A simple scrub or jet wash would soon sort that out.