Points of Interest & Landmarks • Historic Walking Areas
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- The views from the walls are fantastic. Visited in February and there was no one to purchase a ticket from, also the western-most entrance (marked “A” on the map) was closed. While the views were incredible, it was really sad to see how much trash has been left up there and that nothing seems to really be done about cleaning it up.Written 5 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful view of Kotor and the entire peninsula that our cruise ship sailed in from the Adriatic SeaWe did a private tour with Mont Travel (owner/operator Dimitrije Jovicic) and one of our stops was this lookout that provided a beautiful view of Kotor and the entire peninsula that our cruise ship sailed in from the Adriatic Sea.Written 25 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great job with modern, unique jewelry. Walked out with a beautiful enameled ring in the colors of the sea. A very patient and helpful woman helped me to pick it out. Wonderful memento if Montenegro & our two week cruiseWritten 20 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- As a photographer, I was looking for a customized tour focusing not only on city- and landscapes, but also the living heritage, culture and monasteries of Montenegro. Pava helped plan a fantastic, highly customized tour, patiently discussing all the details over weeks and arranging all the extra special requests I had (portrait photos of Boka Navy, a couple in the traditional costume, visiting Gusle Maket, shepherds etc. etc.).
For 6 days we then toured the country with Slavko, who was always up for a joke, always knowledgeable and always going the extra mile to arrange some extra photo opportunities. The only regret we have are that we didn‘t have more time in beautiful Montenegro!
360 Monte, keep it up, you did amazing! Pava and Slavko, thank you for the fantastic tour!Written 25 September 2021
- It was pretty scorching day so we decided to take this faster RIB to get a bit of a breeze. Ok we were bit older that the rest of the 'crew' but had a great trip out to sea and the blue grotto for a swim. Unlike other reviews, the Serbian lady who was part of the full time crew kept us informed of sights on the way out and back and of the history of the area. We thought it was a good value trip and would recommend it to others as we did when leaving.Written 15 July 2017