- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Great place. I would recommend anyone who will be in Luang Prabang. Very nice people with a lot of knowledge about organic farming.Written 7 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Never thought I would ever experience feeding elephants banana and fruit he was taking them out of my hand with his trunk then the trainor would say something and he would bow was amazing there were two old elephants in a field 65 and 70 they were hugeWritten 24 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- So we were in Laos for a "guys" vacation. Onr of the guys decides he wants to camp one night. Our guide recommends Phoukoun Strawberry Farm. It was awesome the local family who runs it was very nice. We shared a fire cooked our food tried to sleep in a tent which didn't work out. Didn't help the it was a tent for 2 and we were 4.
We got there at night so we couldn't see anything around us. In the morning beauty is an understatement. The most enjoyable breakfast ever.Written 26 March 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is the non-tourist heavy version of silk farm. You will get to see actual silk farm, not the store version of one normally seen in the actual cities. The guide who's employeed there will walk you through the whole farm and silk process. The prices of the silk items are also probably half as much as what you'd buy in silk places in the cities.Written 31 March 2019
- Well worth the day, and incredible value including pickup and drop off. Wandering through the gardens, greenhouses and mushroom house picking all your ingredients and learning some great Laos cooking was a great experience.Written 15 June 2018
- I specially went there to check out if this could be a good venue for our next company event - I think it is a very good space offering tons of activities where team building events can be created a big meeting space and a small one - just perfect for our group of 50.Written 19 September 2023