Architectural Buildings • Religious Sites
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
What travellers are saying
- A nice temple not far from the entry of Phousi Mountain and near some nice bar where take cocktails like Opera and Maolin. During the sunset around 6pm is interesting see the monks chantingWritten 8 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This statue cannot be visually missed in size as it's out in the open in a small park near the main road.
Also, if you walk down the road next to the park on the right, this road will take you down to the UXO Lao Visitors Center.
So it's really convenient as it's 2 sights in one area.
If you're staying around the area of Wat Souvannaphoumaram, the location's easily walkable.
I can't remember at the moment how long it too me, but it made a nice walk especially since it was cool outside in the morning when I went.
Again, if you're planning on seeing the UXO Lao Visitors Center, why not stop by and take some pictures!Written 11 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This fairly standard statue is a bit of a hike out of town and is probably something you can miss on a short visit to Luang Prabang. Nothing particularly special about it, and not really worthy of the effort of getting there. Of course if you're already in the area then you might as well take a look.Written 2 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Luang Prabang
- These places are best for monuments & statues in Luang Prabang:See more monuments & statues in Luang Prabang on Tripadvisor