Parasailing & Paragliding • Multi-day Tours
What travellers are saying
- I used and learned more about the company while staying at the @mybanlao hotel in Luang Prabang. With a fleet of electric vehicles for rent and offering amazing tours all over Laos they are also working towards a better future. Solar energy, drinking water containers for the people and turtle conservation projects are on their list of the many good projects they started.Written 11 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I am an expat living in Luang Prabang, and feel grateful to have this place just a small bit "out of town" to have a little escape sometimes. I now receive their organic produce delivered to my home twice a week. I am so regretful I did not discover this option sooner, as being a vegetarian looking for a healthy diet here can feel limiting at times. Its cheaper, higher quality than the market, and brought to your door in eco friendly packaging. Khop Jai Lai Der Namkhan Project!!!Written 11 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Chanhdouda is e verry fine person and e professional tour guide. Che nows the history of her country Laos and Luang Prabang as her town. We spend 4 days whit Chan, and it was one off our best experiences in our traveling history. So tank you so much Chan for the 3 marveles days. We will be back on day in Laos and we hope you are available for guiding us unother time. Thank you and be wellWritten 25 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Chanthy is one of the best private transfer drivers I have met ( I had used many in different destinations during my tours in last 10 yrs). He is courteous, helpful, smiling and honest. Little things matter- he opened door for customers, provide bottles of water in his minivan, hand out cold towel to clean after a long hot day of tours- a most welcoming gesture. He is flexible in providing transfer service- he did for me a half day tour of Kuangsi Fall only without pushing for other tours, whereas other driver insist a full day car hire of various destinations. He speaks good English, and responds quickly via WhatsApp. I felt relaxed and comfortable with Chanthy driving me. Very highly recommended.Written 23 April 2023
- We had an amazing holiday in Thailand, in March 2023. We used Discova to book our transfers and our activities in Phuket. Mr. A( Nirut Muangkaew) looked after us and helped us with all our bookings. He was absolutely amazing and went above and beyond with recommendations on activities and restaurants which were really good, authentic and reasonably priced.
We booked a trip through him to Phang Nga with a stop at James Bond Island, on a 111 foot catamaran (Seanery)which was incredible. The attention to detail, food and guides were amazing. We would certainly recommend this to anyone.
My wife also did a cooking course near to our hotel in Kata beach and learned how to make authentic Thai food, which tasted incredible. This will become part of our weekly meals at home.
We have been to Thailand, many times, and will definitely be returning again. We will always use Discova and Mr A for any excursions and activities that we do. Thank you again, Mr. A for your kindness and care making our trip so special.Written 26 March 2023
- MyLaoTours was thorough and meticulous with their planning, the room was huge and on the first floor, the food portion was generous (although the milkshake was too sweet) and the tour guide Joy was knowledgeable and fluent in English.
I was pleasantly surprised at how beautiful Laos was, especially Kuangsi waterfall - I'm not usually fond of nature, but found myself already planning on where else in Laos to visit. We'll definitely use MyLaoTours again.Written 12 July 2019
- We have been learn a tone of information about Laos and tribals with Ken, Keep going with your great job.
Highly recommend, localguides Asia operate our trip beyond our expectation. Very talent company!
Kevin Queze, United statesWritten 23 August 2019