Points of Interest & Landmarks
Top Attractions in Ann Arbor
What travellers are saying
- Just walking around here, you see such beauty..mixing the old and the new. There are three museums to go to, the law quad, the student union....so much to see and take in.Written 23 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you’re a football fan, this is a must see stadium. It’s truly a work of art and the atmosphere for games is unmatched. 10/10, will be back!Written 10 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's hard to pick just one item. There's so many wonderful interactive things to do here. Reasonable priced. Parking was a little bit annoying. Trying to find a spot or lot available. Heads up the parking machines only take a cc or change. No bills !!! I think my daughter and I enjoyed it much more than my granddaughter lolWritten 16 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Whenever I visited Ann Arbor, I go there. It is so beautiful and tranquil. Its atmosphere reminds us of Oxford. The other gem is its library. You should visit.Written 22 January 2023
- Nice place to visit if you want to go on a museum in Detroit. Contain fossils and other information about Michigan. You will spend 1-2h max.Written 4 January 2023
- The morning was blustery and cold, and we thought the museum might be closed for the holidays, but happily it was open and we thought it was wonderful. We enjoyed all the Native American exhibits and the museum is full of interesting things, beautifully curated and displayed.Written 3 January 2023
- Met a friend to spend some time together catching up. It was only my second visit, and many years since my first visit. Under the aegis of the University of Michigan, admission is free, so it begs for more frequent visits to enjoy the conservatory and the gardens at various times of the year. The Conservatory comprises a Tropical House, a Temperate House, and a Desert House. We saw some very unusual cacti and other plants, including "living stone" plants!! We strolled outdoors through the Perennial Garden, the Children's Garden, and more, including some wooded trails. Thoroughly enjoyed the art installed throughout the gardens. If you like nature art, check out the exhibit inside the Visitor Center and the mosaic art outside the west entrance. Hope to return soon!Written 13 July 2022
- We drove in from an hour away to attend one of their Classic Movie series offerings... The Godfather! Thank you for showing one of the finest movies of all time on the big screen. Love this setting! The lobby is stunning with its staircase to the balcony level, mirrors, and beautiful ceiling. The theatre itself isn't too shabby either! Anytime you can see a movie in a historic theatre, you should take advantage. Since we were in Ann Arbor during COVID, masks were required to enter. Thank you for keeping us safe! We've seen movies, lectures, and concerts in this venue. It is always a treat!!Written 19 August 2022
- Ann Arbor is a beautiful college town with lots of interesting stores and restaurants to visit. You can easily walk around the neighborhoods without getting lost and feel safe even late at night.Written 2 March 2020
- Can't beat it for a concert or a speaker. The pipes are great and whether it is the M glee club or the band singing the Victors, a performance of THE MESSIAH, THE TEMPS AND 4 TOPS or a politician, it is great.Written 7 March 2020
- I can't imagine this place after Hollander's closes in June 2020, but the other stores are nicely varied & seemingly good quality with unique merchandise. Restroom is clean.Written 17 February 2020
- Or run or bike or roller blade. The loop is 3 miles and there are interior paths to go off on. They have cross country skiing trails also in the winter.Written 20 April 2020
- Beautiful trails, scenic lake views, plenty of benches to relax and sit. Really enjoyed my time, especially having gone on a Monday morning when it was pretty quiet.Written 17 May 2022
- Visited for the first time with my wife and adult children. We had an absolute great time. The employees were very informative and passionate about the animals in their charge. They really new their animals and were very happy to share their knowledge.
It’s a smaller facility so it doesn’t take all day to see it which is nice. 90 minutes is more than enough time.
Next time we are going to try a private tour . If you’re in Ann Arbor and are looking for something a little different I’d highly recommend stopping by the Creature Conservancy.Written 13 June 2021
- If you like archeology but are not a fan of large museums this place is for you. It is the perfect size with a very nice collection of artifacts from around the Mediterranean.
If I had a criticism it would be the museum did not include artifacts from other parts of the world (or at least were not exhibiting them when we visited).Written 11 September 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Ann Arbor
Ann Arbor Attractions Information
|Local Time||Tuesday 6:34 PM|