- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
92 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 92
What travellers are saying
- This is a nice place to take a walk with the children. There are lots of good restaurants too. Everyone can have a different food and join the same table outside.Written 10 December 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Its a really good place for friends and family to go shopping.
I really enjoyed my visit and plan on going to the mall once again.Written 12 September 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- nice place to spend a couple of hours with Chinese food and shopping. there are many malls there and you can find cheap stuff with acceptable quality.Written 15 January 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Wuhan International Plaza Shopping Centre is easy to find. I popped in there the first time to get out of a surprise downpour that had just appeared out of nowhere.
There are many designer brands, so be prepared to spend money. This is not really the kind of place that you haggle at.
Everything is lovely and clean, and it is open till early evening 9 or 10PM I think, so lots of time to shop.
I would suggest more window shopping than anything else, unless you really need something. Quality here is better than you will find in markets or side street shops, but you do pay for it!Written 9 August 2013
- A clean shopping street with all international brand shops gather a one place. As a tourist, I did not shop around there as it is expect to cost more if I want to get import stuff in China. The is a big Wanda shopping mall situated here.Written 23 February 2019
- My experience at this street was great it had shops like H&M, NIKE, HOT WIND, American restaurant, ZARA, just think of it we had an uncle's picture drawn with pencil and it came out very great. a drunk Chinese came up to us wanting to take a picture of us he was very drunk that he could not even open his phone. otherwise i had fun.Written 22 October 2015
- There is a new mall at Xudong called Xiaopingmao in Chinese. I think the reviewer means that mall. The site is near the location on this map. A good mall with all the rigth stores and a good cinema.Written 5 January 2017
- This is a new area which is being developed more and more. Good for a day shopping and has lots of restaurants and cafés, European style and the cinema is going to be launched soon which will be huge.Written 13 December 2014
- There is a lot of lower/middle price shopping within this area of Wuhan, and if there isn't enough for you during the day, here you can continue shopping into the night. I didn't find much of interest to buy here, but it is nice to walk around and soak up the local atmosphere. If you are up for buying, don't accept the original price haggle to get at least 50% off.Written 24 December 2016