- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
67 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 67
What travellers are saying
- This is a nice place to take a walk with the children. There are lots of good restaurants too. Everyone can have a different food and join the same table outside.Written 10 December 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Its a really good place for friends and family to go shopping.
I really enjoyed my visit and plan on going to the mall once again.Written 12 September 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- nice place to spend a couple of hours with Chinese food and shopping. there are many malls there and you can find cheap stuff with acceptable quality.Written 15 January 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Wuhan International Plaza Shopping Centre is easy to find. I popped in there the first time to get out of a surprise downpour that had just appeared out of nowhere.
There are many designer brands, so be prepared to spend money. This is not really the kind of place that you haggle at.
Everything is lovely and clean, and it is open till early evening 9 or 10PM I think, so lots of time to shop.
I would suggest more window shopping than anything else, unless you really need something. Quality here is better than you will find in markets or side street shops, but you do pay for it!Written 9 August 2013
- A clean shopping street with all international brand shops gather a one place. As a tourist, I did not shop around there as it is expect to cost more if I want to get import stuff in China. The is a big Wanda shopping mall situated here.Written 23 February 2019
- There is a new mall at Xudong called Xiaopingmao in Chinese. I think the reviewer means that mall. The site is near the location on this map. A good mall with all the rigth stores and a good cinema.Written 5 January 2017
- This is a new area which is being developed more and more. Good for a day shopping and has lots of restaurants and cafés, European style and the cinema is going to be launched soon which will be huge.Written 13 December 2014
- Its far from subway and very far from center of city there are some brands shop so expensive i dont recomand it.Written 26 March 2016
- The plaza is beautifully decorated and full of expensive shops. I personally preferred the outdoor streets adjacent to this plaza, but that may be because the shops were too expensive for me! A variety of eating places within the plaza.Written 2 May 2016