- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Was there on 7 Aug 2016 in the early morning right when it was opened, man, this place is NOT your typical amusement park like that in Shenzhen nor Beijing. You can find old styled trains, and cars there, then there are some sort of a pirate ship rides available...but still be happy to see it.Written 18 February 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I read some of the reviews below and realized some had mixed up the above two attractions.
Wanda Movie Park is an indoor theme park, movie related of course. Han show is another attraction, at the other end of the Chu River Han Street (which is a long walking street).
We bought a combo ticket for both at the price of RMB 388 for both. If you only go to the park or the Han Show, it is only a little bit cheaper so the combo is a better deal (if you have enough time because you can only use these entrance tickets on the same day. That means, morning for the movie park and then a night Han Show.)
Anyway, the park itself is not worth your money if you only buy tickets for it. We only like one attraction (on the first floor) called the Hubei Show. On a regular weekend, we heard the line up is three hours. We went on a rainstorm day and the line up was ONLY 30 minutes! It was quite an interesting ride where you seemed to 'fly' all over Hubei to see all major attractions with a crane. We did two times because it was the best in this Park.
The second one we liked was the Journey to the West, where we shot monsters! Did about three times (because the other rides were lame.)
The other rides were not so appealing to us but might be interesting to others who like SPEED and Outspace that kinds of movies.
Food courts and restaurants were lame.
On the first floor, however, nice surprise for little ones to spend their time doing lego and other free games (while waiting for other ones to do the rides because there is a height limit.)
If you have nothing else better to do on a rainy day, consider this.Written 28 June 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The animal show is cruel: with monkeys pulling dogs etc. The place looks shabby and needs maintenance. More for locals to spend their holidays out of town, or for a day trip.Written 24 March 2012This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Wuhan
- These places are best for water & amusement parks in Wuhan:See more water & amusement parks in Wuhan on Tripadvisor