- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Nature & Parks
Nature & Parks
10 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- We visited Wuhan (one of the four furnace cities in China famous for intense Summer heat) in July. It's very hot everywhere in the city. We had to go out in the morning/night and stay indoor in the afternoon. We enjoyed a morning walk along Dong Hu Lv Dao in East Lake. I love their scenic views, lotus flowers, and cool breeze along the lake. They have nice pedestrian walkways along the lake. Plenty of tree shades and benches made it a very relaxing and enjoyable walk. The park is huge. If you don't want to walk, there are shuttles (not free) going around the park. The shuttle routes and transfer stations are a bit confusing. We had to ask for people's help. Luckily Wuhan people are very friendly, so we did not have any trouble finding our way at all.Written 18 May 2020
- I travel different areas in china but every spot has their own attraction views...Mulan mountain has their own beauty...visiting new place watching new things new pace make people feel better.Written 15 October 2019
- A well-maintained place with many polar animals. Don't miss the animal shows. The best one is the dolphin and beluga whale show in the main theatre. There are also sea lion show, walrus show etc. The ticket is comparatively expensive. For an adult its 170RMB and for a child 130RMB. This package includes all the animals, shows and play area except the area called 'deep storm'. Avoid it at all costs. The ticket to that area can be purchased for 35RMB with the main package or 50RMB at the gate of that area. This area only contains some places to take photos, nothing else.Written 15 November 2016
- wonderful and beautiful place to explore something new as you wander, I recommend you to stroll outdoors beauty of a charming and unique structureWritten 1 November 2019
- My friends and I spent a wonderful trip in Mulan Lake ,mostly due to Simon.Prior to our trip,creating a workable schedule tailored to our needs.
Simon could speak wonderful English and has a humor sense .So it's interesting to talk with him.Meanwhile,we can get a better understanding about the local people's real life.
Besides,Mulan Lake is a beautiful and quiet place and you can get the picturesque photo.
So if you want to a unique experience of Wuhan,I would highly recommend Simon to be your guide.Go on a trip with Simon,you will not be disappionted.Written 18 October 2015