- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
13 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- The style of the architecture is a non-typical Hubei(Chu state) style. The architectural design enlightens the hubei's culture. A must go.Written 15 January 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went here on the Chinese Labour Day weekend. It was busy but manageable. The area has some nice gardens as well. The highlight is the tower and they have tower shaped fudgesicle ice cream which was a nice treat.
Cost to enter is 70 RMB and one to two hours is plenty of time here.Written 3 May 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Truly amazing when the sitting moves and opens up the stage with the theater filling with water, jet skis, dancers and just the most wonderful storyWritten 7 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visited Wuhan (one of the four furnace cities in China famous for intense Summer heat) in July. It's very hot everywhere in the city. We had to go out in the morning/night and stay indoor in the afternoon. We enjoyed a morning walk along Dong Hu Lv Dao in East Lake. I love their scenic views, lotus flowers, and cool breeze along the lake. They have nice pedestrian walkways along the lake. Plenty of tree shades and benches made it a very relaxing and enjoyable walk. The park is huge. If you don't want to walk, there are shuttles (not free) going around the park. The shuttle routes and transfer stations are a bit confusing. We had to ask for people's help. Luckily Wuhan people are very friendly, so we did not have any trouble finding our way at all.Written 18 May 2020
- Beautiful campus. It is so big. Right by a huge lake, which is surrounded by gorgeous colorful lights at night. In any other city, the lights alone would be an attraction! We heard that in the spring, the streets are lined with cherry blossoms, and it is a huge local attraction. In the summer, people will swim in the lake.Written 19 January 2020
- It is an important bridge of Wuhan. I think visiting at the afternoon or evening is better. You can have a great view there. You should cross the bridge on foot.Written 28 October 2018
- Fun to spend the afternoon here. Can purchase inexpensive kites to fly. Beach along the river is very coarse sandWritten 23 May 2017
- The whole street, along with the buildings, was adapted for commercial use. Very interesting architecture. Lots of shops and restaurants.Written 18 August 2019
- We can call it amazing, awesome and impressive place in such a big city as Wuhan. The entrance is free, although it`s not allowed to enter with car or bike. But it`s a great opportunity to walk around East Lake, to discover such places as Monkey Mountain, Plum Hill, Crape Myrtle Garden, Taiyu Bridge, Double Ropeway and other scenic areas. The place is suitable as for individuals, as for couples and groups (no matter of size). Prepare your food and beverage, because on your way it could be difficult to find any snacks. If you really fan of nature, this is right match for you!Written 14 January 2020
- Almost deserted when I was there but very large area and has a huge greenhouse to explore as well. Some small snack areas inside the park selling drinks and big instant noodle bowls.Written 4 September 2020
- If looking for a moment to relax or enjoy a cool breeze, head for Zhongshan Park. Many local carry out numerous activities there like dancing etc.Written 8 November 2016
- Part of the Yellow Crane Tower attraction this is a very nice area to walk around. The entry fee is 80rmb for adults, and the large bell can be rung if you like for a charge. The area is quite hilly so not the best if you have a disability. The gardens are very nice and peaceful even thought there are a lot of visitors here. Worth a visit if you are in Wuhan.Written 22 December 2016
- A clean shopping street with all international brand shops gather a one place. As a tourist, I did not shop around there as it is expect to cost more if I want to get import stuff in China. The is a big Wanda shopping mall situated here.Written 23 February 2019