- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- The style of the architecture is a non-typical Hubei(Chu state) style. The architectural design enlightens the hubei's culture. A must go.Written 15 January 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went here on the Chinese Labour Day weekend. It was busy but manageable. The area has some nice gardens as well. The highlight is the tower and they have tower shaped fudgesicle ice cream which was a nice treat.
Cost to enter is 70 RMB and one to two hours is plenty of time here.Written 3 May 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Truly amazing when the sitting moves and opens up the stage with the theater filling with water, jet skis, dancers and just the most wonderful storyWritten 7 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visited Wuhan (one of the four furnace cities in China famous for intense Summer heat) in July. It's very hot everywhere in the city. We had to go out in the morning/night and stay indoor in the afternoon. We enjoyed a morning walk along Dong Hu Lv Dao in East Lake. I love their scenic views, lotus flowers, and cool breeze along the lake. They have nice pedestrian walkways along the lake. Plenty of tree shades and benches made it a very relaxing and enjoyable walk. The park is huge. If you don't want to walk, there are shuttles (not free) going around the park. The shuttle routes and transfer stations are a bit confusing. We had to ask for people's help. Luckily Wuhan people are very friendly, so we did not have any trouble finding our way at all.Written 18 May 2020
- The whole street, along with the buildings, was adapted for commercial use. Very interesting architecture. Lots of shops and restaurants.Written 18 August 2019