Public Transportation Systems
Popular things to do
- Cultural Tours
- Bus Tours
- Shopping Malls
- Day Trips
- 4WD Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Historical Tours
- Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Art Tours
- Film Tours
- Speciality Museums
- Half-day Tours
- City Tours
- Sacred & Religious Sites
- Full-day Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Architectural Buildings
- Self-guided Tours
- Photography Tours
- Churches & Cathedrals
- Private Day Trips
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Sporting Events
- Airport & Hotel Transfers
- Likely to Sell Out
- Top Picks
- Luxury & Special Occasions
- Ports of Call Tours
- Weddings & Honeymoons
- Special Offers
Top Attractions in Medellin
Admission tickets from SGD 9.30
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Excellent, safe & inexpensive way to visit Park Arvi as well as see the entire city of Medellin from a different perspective.Written 14 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Guatape, unlike the rock, was very much worth the two hour drive from Medellin. I absolutely could not get enough of the gorgeous views of the lake. The water and natural formations are breathtaking. As part of our tour, we got to go out on a boat around Guatape and it was a pretty fun experience. I think if you're visiting Medellin you have to come out and see how beautiful this place is.Written 19 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Gabriela was the bomb! Very informative...bubbly personality and cute! So glad she was our guide. I would definitely recommend this tour when visiting MedellínWritten 25 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I love a good museum, make it science and it’s even better in my book. Parque Explora was an incredible museum for people of all ages. I saw kindergarten students, high school students, and even elderly couples at the museum and they all seemed to be having a good time. It was very interactive, informative, and definitely kept my attention.Written 12 September 2022
- At first I didn't understand the appeal of the Escaleras. But after visiting them and reaching the top of Comuna 13, I completely get it. Not only do they offer you an incredible view of Medellin, but they take you to a tourist hot spot. The top is filled with venders, shops, galleries, restaurants, and an abundance of street performers.Written 13 September 2022
- Beautiful grounds and worth a visit. Try and go early morning, less humidity and less people. Built in 1930, not that old, looks and feels older. The family did some good for the town and very sad about their daughter dying so young. Great photo opportunities.Written 11 September 2022
- Especially nice exhibits of the famous Botero. Lots of fat folks sculptures and paintings.
Some are quite intriguing and some not so much.
Very clean and organized.
Worth a visit.Written 8 September 2022
- Whether with your family or by yourself, Park Arvi is an excellent choice to spend an hour or half a day. There are many different sections and outdoor dining options or snack options throughout the park. The gondola option leading up to the park is also enjoyable.Written 6 September 2022
- Great experience. Beautifully done and arranged in the park.
Did feel a bit unsafe due to a very heavy traffic of homeless and prostitution in the park itself.Written 29 August 2022
- I happened to visit during the Fiesta Del Libro Y La Cultura. It was wonderful to see so many book venders, authors, informational panels, and interactive sessions. The gardens themselves are nice. Definitely a smaller garden without a wide vary of plants, unlike other gardens I've visited. But admission is free and it's a great place to spend an hour or two.Written 13 September 2022
- Coming to the museum was a great experience! Our tour guide Fernando was very knowledgeable and lively. I would recommend it to anyone visiting Medellin.Written 28 May 2022
- Just a lovely mall where everybody of the family will be happy and find something nice. Luxurious mall high on top of a hill.Written 31 August 2022
- "El Pueblito Paisa" is an amazing place located at "el Cerro Nutibara" in Medellin, Antioquia which does not cost anything, it is an attractive viewpoint and a replica of a Paisa town, there are handicrafts and food if you want to buy. The climate is temperate and humid, with an average temperature of 21.6°C. In my experience it is a very nice place where you can try Colombian cuisine and the dances and views of Medellin ColombiaWritten 12 September 2022
- The Medellin Metro does exactly what you want from a metro. It gets you from point A to point b safely, affordably and reliably. As part of our city tour, our tour guide took us from communa 13 to the city centre using the metro and it was an easy process to get there. My one complaint would be the fact that the metro places don't have a lot of handicapped accessible options. So my mom has knee problems and struggled to make her way up and down the stairs. Obviously, my mom is not the only one who suffers from knee issues and they should really address this.Written 19 September 2022
- I love this mall. It was our first and it's quite big. It was across the street of our hotel so we were there almost every day. It's even nice to just hang out.
Also a lot of good restaurants for lunch and dinnerWritten 31 August 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Medellin
- The best day trips from Medellin according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Full-Day Guatapé (Pueblo de Zocalos) from Medellín
- Guatape Tour, Piedra del Peñol Including a Boat Tour
- Pablo and Comuna 13 with Cable Car
- Full Day Excursion Guatapé, Piedra del Peñol with gastronomy included.
- PARAGLIDING over giant waterfalls private tour (optional Guatape) from Medellin