- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 137
What travellers are saying
- Great way to see the city via the metro rail. It really shows the density and expansiveness of the city. Very affordable way to get an awe inspiring viewWritten 20 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Medellin Metro does exactly what you want from a metro. It gets you from point A to point b safely, affordably and reliably. As part of our city tour, our tour guide took us from communa 13 to the city centre using the metro and it was an easy process to get there. My one complaint would be the fact that the metro places don't have a lot of handicapped accessible options. So my mom has knee problems and struggled to make her way up and down the stairs. Obviously, my mom is not the only one who suffers from knee issues and they should really address this.Written 19 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fantastic way to get a round the city. Buy a card and preload it. If you go san Javier stop and go to the cable car you can do the full loop at no extra charge . Great view for the 25 minutes
Written 15 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's good because you can take the Metro without pay anymore, but it would be better if the buses passed more frequently.Written 31 July 2016
- You cannot take a taxi out of Medellin airport and my hotel would not arrange a car, so I used this service.
It's not a black car, and my driver did not speak English (some reviews here indicated that theirs did)
Otherwise this was an amazing experience, driver was prompt, very friendly and dealt with my broken spanglish.
I am booking with the same driver for when I finish my stay in Medellin and return to hotel.Written 4 October 2022
- Best transportation experience ever! Our family used the service a few times during our trip to Cartagena. Drivers were always early, attentive, and flexible. The vehicles could not have been better! Lots of space, clean, and comfortable. Highly recommend.Written 28 February 2022
- The only way to see Medellin, Antoquia. I felt completely comfortable and safe in Steve and Natalia’s company. They started as guides but became fast friends. Hasta la proxima parce;)Written 13 October 2022
- My husband and I could not have been happier during our time in Medellin with Diego. We originally booked Pablo Escobar, Guatape + Coffee and then added on two more days of activities doing horseback riding and Comuna 13. He is very accommodating and on top of being a great tour guide just a fun person to hangout with in general. If we find ourselves back in Medellin we will be using him as our guide again!Written 23 August 2022
- Luis, our tour guide was so amazing. He made our trip so much more fun. He was extremely knowledgeable and knew all the cool and historical spots to take us. Furthermore he spoke perfect English. I highly recommend Luis for your Medelling trip, you will not regret it.Written 16 November 2022
- Andres is more than a tour guide he is your Colombian primo, brother and guardian!!! Highly recommendWritten 13 February 2022
- Jovan worked with my best man to organize my bachelor trip to Medellin. We toured the city, partied like kings, and had incredible food, drinks, and fun. Medellin is full of life and things to do and see. Jovan and the Medellin Crew gave us the perfect slice of Colombian life. From roadside burgers while waiting out a mudslide to swimming in the infinity pool looking out over the Medellin valley and drinking with the boys, the entire experience was truly incredible. Just go: it’s safe, fun, and everything is taken care of by the responsive crew and amazing host JovanWritten 27 June 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Medellin
- These experiences are best for transportation in Medellin:
- Private transfer service from or to Medellín Airport
- Airport Pickup or drop off
- Medellín or Guatapé Transfer: José María Córdova Airport (One Way)
- Transfer JMC airport - Medellin or Medellin - JMC airport - Private!!
- Private Airport Pickup Service in Medellin for You and Your Group