- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
71 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 71
What travellers are saying
- Walking down n check the restaurants n shops..A few points for some views.. Overall crowded at any hourThe mall is approx 3 kms but has steep climb at many places.The crowds are too much at any hour..The place loses its charm.All shops are mostly of clothes esp Kashmiri stuffWritten 28 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Library Bazaar is actually one end of the Mall Road. One can start their walk down the Mall Road at this point exploring various shops along the way.Written 16 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's next to Landour Bakehouse in sister bazaar, a little ahead of char dukaan. Had heard a lot about this store so paid a visit to pick stuff. It's got all sorts of general store stuff plus all modern stuff as well. They also produce their own jam preserves so picked apricot,gooseberry, plum tomato chutney, peanut butter and some condiments. Found gooseberry & tomato chutney on sweeter side & liked them. The lady manning the store was helpful in advising & allowing us to taste a few stuff before buying.Written 26 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful mall in Dehradun with a beautiful location. You can find here almost everything at affordable price. Mall is very neat and clean. Well decorated mall, I suggest if anyone come Dehradun then must visit this mall.Written 22 March 2022
- Good collection of ethnic wear for ladies. Rates are little high and it is advisable to bargain properly for arriving at fair rates.Written 28 July 2018
- There is a good selection of branded shops majorly clothing and shoes. Mainly known for multiplex. A nice place for shopping and movie.Written 18 August 2019
- Paved figure 8 roads with few cars or cycles...a huge contrast to the town below. Watching the sun hit the snow-capped Himalaya in the distance and then slowly filter through the trees, this walk is a highlight of the area. Worth huffing and puffing to get up to if you're not already staying up top at Rokeby Manor. It is a little slice of something different than the narrow congestion of Mussoorie or the smog of Dehradun. Enjoy!!Written 6 December 2019
- It might not be on a bucket list of many travellers to Dehradun, but it is indeed a great place to visit. One can buy many local products.Written 17 July 2019
- We randomly drove here from Baltimore Maryland just to do some shopping. Finding the parking entrance to the mall was a little confusing at first. The mall is large and has several entrances. The mall is well kept. It’s clean , up to date stores and easy to navigate. Lots of high end stores and regular shopping. This mall has multiple floors. Elevators , stairs & escalators are available. The mall is brightly lite from natural sunlight. We enjoyed the shopping & food. I’d defiantly visit again.Written 25 February 2020
- Great place to do some budget shopping. Bargaining is almost next to impossible. But stuffs are good and of decent qualityWritten 29 December 2019
- Near to naina temple.good restaurants r there.try in Saraswati.good placefor roaming .specially in the eveningWritten 25 July 2019
- This mall is nicely located in the center of the city. The mall is neither so big like the Pacific Mall nor so small like Times Square Mall.Parking Rs.30/- for four wheelers for 4 hours, the mall has a very good movie hall “Movie Lounge”.This one is the best movie hall, but has only 2 screens and screen 1 is also vert small like that of a theater in your home. Besides this the mall is famous for Westside, Fresh n Easy shop and also a very good restaurant “The Tavern” in its. Generally not so crowded.Written 21 May 2020
- Moti Bazaar is located close to Har Ki Pauri. It's a long stretch of about 1 km with shops on either sides of the street. You will also find some bylanes with few shops. You can find anything & everything - clothes, shoes, food, utensils, etc. You must bargain hard to get the best price.
We had lunch at a local restaurant, then walked to Moti Bazaar & shopped for lot of clothes, continued walking until Har Ki Pauri. This will be a good way to spend your afternoon & evening.Written 1 June 2019
- time square mall is among some newly build mall in dehradun, not a very big but has almost everything from shopping to entertainment to food. on ground floor has bikanerwala, and a super market, on upper floors some retails shops, including reliance trends, on top floor there is cinema hall.Written 10 July 2017
- There was a time when this shop was not there in Kausani, i am speaking of 1999. There was no such shop in Kausani back then. If i remember correctly the first time I saw their first outlet was during my visit to the place in 2003. This is the outlet which is on the road to Garur. However, what surprised me pleasantly was to find their swanky new outlet in Kausani estate. Well they do sell woollen items of great quality but now they also sell tea (yes you heard it right, Kausani and Gwaldham is known for their tea plantations), honey and other related stuff. You should visit this outlet in Kausani, especially the one at Kausani estate.Written 29 January 2020