Bars & Clubs • Beach & Pool Clubs
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
6 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- While in Ubud for a month, my friend and I frequented this bar. It was right in front of the hotel we were staying in and wasn’t your typical tourist trap. We were there nearly every night, some nights busier than others. Some nights quieter, some nights loud. The dinners were good and excellent prices and they had a solid drink selection. We also participated in a few Karaoke nights!Written 2 June 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Had a fantastic experience.. the hunt was worth the while. The owner is top class and so also his suave classy sophisticated shisha place he has. The smokes were upto expectations. It's been our first fabulous experience after trying out so many other places in Ubud. Good job. Happy moments, will go back time and over again to Ubud ShishaWritten 9 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- So we went to this place a few years back and wanted to come again as we came back to Bali for holiday. As other post say, it is hot inside. It’s Bali, not much can be done about that. Yes there are dogs. We love dogs and don’t mind at all, actually like it. The prices are high compared to most places around town. My only complaint is they tried charging us for “doubles” we did not order. For two fireball shots and 4 vodka soda our bill was 820,000idr. The bartenders were very friendly and made sure we only paid for what we ordered. I would say defiantly check this place out but pay close attention to your bill and make sure you communicate exactly what you want.Written 16 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- New good place and atmosphere at Ubud. 3 things in one place: tsuki dinner, sisha and bar. dont forget to try their signature cocktail. Super recomended! for sure will come again..Written 12 October 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.