Art Galleries • Antique Shops
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Great quality, has gifts that you don’t see in other places. Sweetest owner of the store helped us the entire time. Would definitely recommend everyone to come here!Written 28 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- On our trip to Bali last summer, my wife and I were looking for souveniers and gifts from our trip. However, we found that the vast majority of the places around Ubud sold the same tchotchkes and didn't offer anything uniquely Balinese. Those places that did sell interesting items were vastly overpriced. However, when walking down the hill toward Campuan bridge, we came across Dinata. Not only were the items in the shop beautiful and reasonably priced, but they all looked unique and not your run-of-the-mill touristy souveniers. On top of that, the manager Ady, was very friendly and not pushy. Each item had a story and Ady was happy to tell us them (on top of that, we talked about other matters of life - very thoughtful and spiritual individual). My wife and I ended up buying a kris knife, Rangda mask, figurines of a married couple (made out of old Chinese coins), an antique statuette of Shiva and Ganesha, and a couple more items. We were very happy with our purchases and they are now decorating our house. I highly recommend this shop for unique Balinese antiques, and also just to stop in to engage in interesting conversation with Ady.Written 15 September 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We visited the Wari Shop on Jalan Raya Ubud in search of a particular statue and found Nyoman and his wife both very helpful, polite and friendly. It was wonderful doing business with them and would do so again.Written 19 May 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Last visit I regretted so much not buying a statue so this time I bought a statue and tons of other stuff as well. There was an issue with the shipper so I had to contact the gallery 3 months after my visit - but as soon as they were aware my things weren't shipped (unclear reason,) they contacted the shipper and got things moving fast. It arrived in good condition, everything were very well packed and I'm interested in buying more from the gallery. Just make sure your contact details/emails are very clearly visible on all forms to avoid confusion or problems communicating.Written 13 May 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Murni is a very friendly woman. She´s very helpful. Very good communication. Bought a very nice Miao hat. 👍👍👍Written 14 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.