375 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 375
What travellers are saying
- This is our second year we have visited Ubud Traditional Spa. Booking has been done over WhatsApp and completed in couple of minutes with swift confirmation of the appointment.
Ubud Traditional Spa hasn’t disappointed once again. We love beautiful ritual before massages. We have been welcomed with complementary refreshing drinks and cold towels to freshen up.
We fill a short form and have been offered to choose oil for the massage by our masseuse. You have a choose of 4 oils, all of those are incredible.
Miss Eka and Apri took care of us giving us both a foot scrub and a wash. We had a massage in a couple’s room. Eka and Apri are professionals and massage was very relaxing but firm. We have enjoyed it so much that we fished it would never finish. Thank you, ladies 🙏🙏🙏
Ubud Traditional Spa also offers complementary ride from Museum Puri Lukisan, Ubud.
The owner remembered us from last year and gave us his personal attention.
We had a fantastic experience.
If you are looking for a beautiful spa, professional masseuses, high quality standards look no further. You have just found a perfect SPA.Written 3 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The entire experience here was amazing. I did the Bali Bliss package and I have never felt more relaxed and taken care of; everyone was so hospitable and lovely, the treatments were a dream. 100% recommend.Written 18 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing Happy and Ayuni were lovley and they did a very relaxing massage
We will be coming back
So amazingWritten 26 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Absolutely fantastic service and experience. Massive thanks to Dian, Marysin and Dekpar. Booked a hot stone massage whilst in Ubud and it was amazing. Could not recommend more as something to be done whilst here.Written 4 December 2023
- Ordered the Pampering Package for my birthday. Excellent service and attention to detail. The flower bath was extra special. Dea was professional, accommodating, and had a relaxing technique. Would definitely return to this spa during a future visit to Ubud.Written 4 December 2023
- Booked a late notice couples experience. Used WhatsApp to communicate to check availability, price, payment etc as the website is not great. Nice photos but a confusing menu selection!
Anyway, the service itself was excellent. Charming staff, efficient service and a great experience in very pleasant surroundings. Good value for money and would definitely recommend.Written 15 September 2023
- Staff are friendly and massages were great. Went there twice. My therapist, Desak delivered both times. She.has great control of her strength.Written 2 December 2023
- My husband and I had the pleasure of visiting yesterday for massage treatments (followed by a delicious dinner at Murni’s Warung - see that review). I had a 1 hour Lomi Lomi massage with Juni, followed by a 30 minute foot reflexology; my husband had a 90 minute deep tissue massage with Astri. Both of us were impressed with the exceptional sensitivity and skill of our therapists, and my husband said it was one of the best massages he had ever had - and he has had many, many massages. There seems to be a spa on every block in Ubud, but Tamarind is a special place, so peaceful with lots of flowing water, and most importantly, has very talented massage therapists. We definitely plan to return to Tamarind Spa during our stay in Bali!Written 25 November 2023
- A special thanks to Bex Tyrer for her courage to run this course and share her knowledge and experience with us. I feel that every woman should try to get to know herself better and to understand how her own rhythms work and how she can become friends with her body.Written 2 December 2023
- I stayed at The Kayon and enjoyed a super relaxing massage by therapist Mira. Very professional, peaceful and relaxing. The location is very special and if you get the chance to stay at The Kayon definitely visit the spa.Written 22 November 2023
- Tropical chocolate scrub
Start from foot bath massage scrub and bubble bath ,massage very relaxing and scrub also very good for my skin i have normal skin, finis scrub soak jaccuzi with milk and bubble bath with herbal tea❤️Written 30 November 2023
- Very efficient, professional.
Dr. Remil was very attentive, knowledgeable and present in supporting me in my health - which were very appreciated qualities. The team is welcoming.
Thank you, I recommend.Written 1 December 2023
- Suci was very professional and confident in delivering the treatments I chose. Would come back again!Written 1 December 2023
- I had a table session with Andy which was absolutely amazing. The way Andy was holding presence was inspiring and allowed me to go very deep in my process. I really enjoyed that I was able to communicate where he could go during the session which allowed for magic to happen half way. My heart is filled with joy.Written 16 November 2023
- In November 2023 I spontaneously decided to join a YTT and I'm so happy I chose Radiantly Alive in Ubud. I came in without many expectations, but the training was rather a transformative journey helping me to find myself, getting more clarity into my thinking, letting some traumas and stress go away as well as improving my health, confidence and body posture. I'm grateful to the whole team (Kimberley, Lucinda, Sanna, Niko, Ernesto, Michael and Vijeth) who were professional, knowledgeable and experienced as well as supportive, kind and inspirational.Written 29 November 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Ubud
- These experiences are best for spas & wellness in Ubud:
- A Day Retreat In Ubud
- Body Massage Experience in Ubud Traditional Spa
- 8 Hour Small Group Activity in Bali with Grilled Seafood Dinner
- Mount Batur Guide and Natural Hot Spring
- Bali Most Scenic Waterfalls Trekking
- These are the best places for groups seeking spas & wellness in Ubud:See more spas & wellness for groups in Ubud on Tripadvisor