Scenic/ Historic Walking Areas in Ubud
THE BEST Ubud Scenic Walking Areas
Scenic Walking Areas in Ubud
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
What travellers are saying
- Pretty nice walk. The views were not as spectacular as I had hoped, but it made for a pleasant (and free) excursion. There are a number of shops selling paintings towards the end of the walk, and we found the quality of the paintings to be better than in town. We made two purchases.Written 16 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Definitely a great walk through the rice fields. I enjoyed seeing beauty of all the green colors and listening to the water running down culverts for the fields. Maybe took an hour. Had to stop because the trail narrowed and was too muddy.Written 26 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Also known as the Ubud Kaceng Rice Fields Walk, this is not as well known or as developed as the Campuhan Ridge Walk but is still a pleasant, relatively short walk (around 4km) located right in the centre of town.
Just next door from the Lotus Cafe which sits in front of The Lotus Temple, look out for a small handwritten sign that leads into a narrow alleyway. It winds around what feels like the back of houses before it opens up to the untouched rice fields.
This was nice for us as they were still unharvested so the fields were lush and green (we'd just been to the Tegalalong Rice Fields but they'd already been harvested so had a different view).
There is the Sweet Orange Cafe along the way but we stopped short of this at a small local place for fresh coconut juice which was really pleasant.Written 1 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Ubud
- These places are best for scenic walking areas in Ubud:See more scenic walking areas in Ubud on Tripadvisor