- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Booked with this more official place because it was recommended in a website. The tour was at best average ; the driver was terrible, bordering on dangerous. He was also unfriendly. Would it recommend. We had many other tours that were better, and much less expensive.Written 28 January 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We had a small problem in ubud - my husband left his mobile in a taxis. The tourist information were amazing, they helped us contact the taxis driver and arrange for us to be reunited with the phone. They really were superbWritten 29 June 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Did a wood working class here. Taught by a master woodworker from Mas.
We had the choice of making something specific (like a dolphin) or learning techniques and we chose techniques. The flower/leaves we tried are just like the filagree on the gamelans. We learnt how to plan a design, build layers, create sharp corners and smoothing surfaces. By the end of our 2.5 hrs, we were very enthused and happily creating designs and starting them.
Highly recommended as the class was cheaper than competitors, in the middle of Ubud, great workshop space.Written 4 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Ubud
- These places are best for traveller resources in Ubud:See more traveller resources in Ubud on Tripadvisor