Top Attractions in Caesarea
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- We enjoyed walking around these ruins. They were spread out and the area was very spacious, which helped it feel less crowded. Definitely worth a visit.Written 29 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was not my first time at the museum, but I am shocked at the high quality of the art on display.Written 24 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- An architectural marvel that has stood over 2000 years located next to a lovely beach that we swam at in January! Not to be missed.Written 24 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We parked in the car park at the south end of the National Park so the amphitheatre was the first part we saw. It certainly is impressive now it's been restored and is still used for performances now. I'm definitely in the sympathetic restoration camp rather than the English Heritage attitude of doing the minimum to keep ruins safe rather than showing how impressive they really were.
The theatre area is surrounded by broken columns and ornamental stonework and it really is a spectacular site to walk around.Written 12 December 2022
- There are lots of things to see that are very interesting: the ruins of Herod's palace, hippodrome, theatre, old bathhouses, mosaics on the floor. I think it is well worth a visit, and is in a great setting by the sea.
The entrance fee was reasonable compared to Israel prices and entrance fees in other countries to similar things. There are some information boards, but more would help, especially around the theatre area.
There are restaurants and shops near the main entrance, it would be better if these were outside the entrance to the national park.Written 27 December 2021
- The Caesarea Museum is in the vaults underneath the old Temple of Augustus. The museum was excellent with a good film explaining how the site came into being and then lots of excavated artifacts from the site. Free to enter as well.Written 12 December 2022
- Beautiful jewelry , attractive prices and an amazing service by the owners!! I strongly recommend this place😇Written 14 November 2021
- They had a short (5/10 min) video which gave information about Caesarea and king Herod, why it was built etc. They also had some artefacts and things to look at. It is not that big inside. I would recommend going here first, before you look at the ruins as then you get your bearings and information at the start.Written 27 December 2021
- Amazing instructed, patient, professional, great experience overall! I came with my wife on my birthdayWritten 4 February 2023
- Itai was excellent. Learnt alot about glass. Very hands on. Kids all loved it
Included all and bonus we made glass works to keepWritten 21 August 2022
- Really nice course with 2022 being an exceptional year of upkeep due to the Maccabia games (the Jewish Olympics) that were held. Tee time should really be pr-booked, especially in the morning hours. There are not that many cars so worth pre-booking one if you do not want ta walk. Four tees so can be any type of challenge you want. I have to mention that green fees are pretty steep so ask before you make the trip..Written 19 January 2023
- Ceasar Spa has seen better days.
Everyone meant well but the service was off. Breakfast took forever to be ordered and served. No more breakfast buffet, you order from a short menu and then the waitress goes off for 15 minutes to find out if they still have the item you picked.
The breakfast area and main lounge has been redecorated and has sadly lost its charm.
The massage was good and we enjoyed the jacuzzi.
The pools were cold but nice to look at. Coffee was good.Written 28 September 2019
- The shop have great variety of surfboards from sup to alternative old school surfboards. I have ordered a custom made surfboard and the shaper nailed it. My son took surfing lessons. this place proved the be THE place for beginners with personalized surfing lessons. Highly recommendedWritten 12 July 2017
- Excelent attraction for groups!
Enjoyed every minute. We downloaded app and received riddles that sent us all over old ceasaria. 1.5 hour of fun game!Written 29 March 2020
- I visited today with my husband, this is a must do. We traveled 2 hours for this trip and was worth every minute. We did the 2 hour tour on the caesarea beach with yossi as our tour guide. He had a great English and loved every second.Written 17 November 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Caesarea
- The best outdoor activities in Caesarea according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Caesarea on Tripadvisor
- The best day trips from Caesarea according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Caeserea, Rosh Hanikra and Acre Day Trip from Tel Aviv
- Unforgettable Tour to Caesarea, Haifa, Acre and Rosh HaNikra from Tel Aviv
- Highlights of Caesarea, Haifa, Acre and Rosh Hanikra Tour from Tel Aviv
- Caeserea and Rosh Hanikra Day Trip from Jerusalem
- Caesarea, Haifa, Rosh Hanikra, and Acre Tour from Jerusalem
Caesarea Attractions Information
|Local Time||Tuesday 11:25 pm|