- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Compared to the shopping center in Russia, it is a small market with a mass-market.
If you are ready to go for the sake of H&M, Zara, Starbucks and iPhone.. then go ahead.. You can buy a phone in Jumbo or E-max.
Carrefour = Auchan/Metro with low prices for everything. There you can buy dates, dates in chocolate. Other souvenirs are not very expensive.
I advise you to go to the adidas outlet opposite the Manar mall, we bought clothes and sneakers there (about 250-270AED came out for a pair of sneakers)Written 17 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good as it offers essential shopping for the tourists: Spinneys as a good food store, alcohol shop, three pharmacies, sporting goods, currency exchange, etc. Not for serious shopping.Written 10 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This should be called Lulu Hypermarket instead of RAK mall because most of the space is occupied by Lulu & there are very few other shops. Few restaurants are there too. All visitors who entered with me went to Lulu.
There is enough covered car parking inside the complex on the ground floor & lot more space outside the mall.Written 2 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Off work with perks! Converting your points earned is real, takes time but worth the apparel vouchers at hand and worth visiting this mall. Happy to find different apparel stores in one mall with affordable prices! A lot of choices so no rush! Also my fave Inglot, Aldo, Aerospostale, Guess, CallitSpring and Brands4U are here however my perks suits the best at R&B which has my checklist and thanks to their staff as well as to Filipino mall security guard who is much helpful and knows how to assist the customers than the management on shift which is very rude and only think of his position than providing a handy mall map if he does not want to be asked so better not waste time coming to the mall concierge/customer service information at all to asked for a mall map guide just a piece of advise, look and asked for a Filipino security guard! Across the mall is.one of.my fave hypermarket which fills my Lulu voucher and grocery list! Im so thankful for everything!Written 6 March 2020
- Lots of variety freshly caught fish.They may ask for higher rates but always negotiable.I have felt that fish from this market is more fresh than the Maareedh marketWritten 10 April 2019
- A small shopping center. The name has recently changed to Al Naeem City Center. Few local shops, small food court. Good hyper market is available. Good for small shopping.Written 17 June 2017
- indian wear as well as western wear are incredible.
Superb prices.good administration as well as smiling staff.Written 18 June 2013
Frequently Asked Questions about Ras Al Khaimah
- These are the best places for kid-friendly shopping in Ras Al Khaimah:See more shopping for children in Ras Al Khaimah on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping in Ras Al Khaimah:See more budget-friendly shopping in Ras Al Khaimah on Tripadvisor