- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
184 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 184
What travellers are saying
- In Lachic, cafes are always crowded. In the 12th or 13th floor restaurants I can enjoy meal. After meal I look for a cafe, but every cafe has no empty seats. Then I go to the 4th floor, Beardsley. that is a female clothes ship. But there is a casual cafe. If you can't find a cafe, try it.Written 26 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We arrived in Sakae before hotel check in time and was hungry. So we went to this departmental store for a walk and try to find something to eat around the area. Was very pleased and amazed by the food at the supermarket. They looked attractive as usual like all Japanese supermarket food street/corner. We bought a beef bento and some deep fried chicken bites to eat in hotel room after checked in. Didn't take photos of those we bought, but took picture of a beautiful bento set.Written 1 April 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went to Oasis 21 in the afternoon to do a little bit of shopping. I would recommend visitors to go in the evening because the roof looks like a spaceship! Could see Nagoya Tower from there as well.Written 10 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The mall is well connected to the Nagoya station as its name suggested. It houses very well-known Japanese retail brands such as Uniqlo and the sister brand GU, where I got some heat tech that were on sale to keep warm during the winter. Alot of the clothing were on promotional prices while I was there. Takashimaya, which has a large luxury brand offering occupies several level in the building. Bic camera can also be found in the mall and I managed to get all my pharmacy items from there. Overall, this is a convenient place to shop in Nagoya.Written 21 March 2020
- There are everything you can enjoy during you try to avoid cold in winter, very hot in summer and a rainy days. There are fully of restaurants, interesting shops for shopping likes a big malls in underground. Also, this underground tunnel is connect to most of major shopping places around Sakae area.Written 12 June 2019
- Terrasse Nayabashi is very conveniently located next to the Richmond Hotel where we stayed and also really close to the Hilton Hotel as well. The place has a very large supermarket where you can buy everything you will need, and to note is that in the evening time fresh foods are put on sale at the far end right up until closing time or until nothing is left in that section.
There are also restaurants and shops here, but most important there is a nice food court. Here you can find a KFC but I think it is better to choose the local foods as they are far better in my opinion. We tried the famous Miso Katsu (beef version rather than pork) rice bowl which was super delicious. Miso Katsu is one of Nagoya's most famous dishes and should not be missed.Written 25 August 2019
- Exiting Nagoya Station on the Sakura-Dori side, it is hard not to be impressed with the modernistic cityscape that confronts you. Facing to your right is the 'Midland Square' building. Not the most impressive building architecturally (that moniker has to go to the nearby 'Mode Gakuen Spiral Towers'), but apparently the tallest building in Nagoya.
Didn't get a chance to visit the 'Sky Promenade' observation deck on the 47th Floor during my fleeting visit to Nagoya .... maybe next time.Written 26 May 2020
- There are several malls in Nagoya CBD but from afar this mall stands out due to the presence of the ferris wheel on its façade and it is a functional one!
Inside, there are cafes, department stores and the ubiquitous display of LV handbags and accessories. I couldn't find anything interesting here to be honest.Written 8 May 2018
- Cool indoor mall.
Great family hang out and great week end shopping. You will pretty much will find everything here. I found pretty much everything here.Written 2 May 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Nagoya
- These are the best places for couples seeking shopping in Nagoya:See more shopping for couples in Nagoya on Tripadvisor