- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Lots of expensive shops. No much to rave about but to say the choice is good and it has A/C...if you are on holidays why would you visit a shopping centreWritten 12 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The mall is huge n cozy. Lots of restaurants, shops, playgrounds for kids etc., mall has organized lots of activities to entice back more people to come to the mall. Its less crowded now compared to pre pandemic time. Its a beautiful, clean and safe place to go to shop, relax and dine with friends and family.Written 7 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- not a fish person myself but wonderful variety and service from vendors and many interesting things to see and experience hereWritten 11 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stayed there for 5 days during new years and it was amazing. Really enjoyed my stay the staff were amazing and really helpful.
The room was great and I got a nice view too. There were only 2 problems the wifi stopped working but as soon as I spoke to staff it was sorted and the shower was not hot enough. But everything else was 5 star! Breakfast also great!Written 9 January 2023
- We went here frequently as a kid. I had lots of memories playing in the HUGE Play Area; Play Maze. I could spend the whole day inside. Endless entertainment for children. It has a HUGE slide, ball pits, mazes, foam guns and so much more. It is so colorful that your child will surely make core memories inside.
The other thing I like about the mall is their pet friendliness. Every summer I visit this mall because they have pet exhibits, like I did today. But this year it felt kinda small. There were all kinds of animals for sale, from animals you see everyday to exotic ones. I love seeing dogs in all types of clothing and etc.
There was a huge trampoline park in here. It was called Extreme Aeropark. Probably the biggest one I saw in Cebu. I was gonna pay it a visit but found out it closed during the pandemic. It was so sad, it was so good.
Parkmall is easily in one of my top 3 malls in cebu for these reasons. I hope they never close down. I LOVE PARKMALLWritten 22 May 2023
- Went there just few times but like in all SM's You can buy what ever You Need from cars over tv to toothpick in their pharmacy . I wish we had Shopping malls like that here . You just have one place to find everything You Need . If You cannot find your store just ask , the Workers there are all super friendly and will help You anytime !!!!!! My wife loves that place because they have make up and lipsticks from cheap to the Most expensive Brands there !!!!!Written 12 February 2019
- For TripAdvisor: if your most recent review is dated 2019! close - or - not update - civic 19 make a big differenceWritten 24 October 2020
- Gaisano Country Mall is a great place to shop for the younger generation. As already informed to the management, the taxi service for seniors and PWD's is not great even after writing to the right department. The management realized their mistakes and did allocate a seating area for seniors waiting for a taxi, but those seats are used by young people using their cell phones and the guards do not assist them. The management has not made a definitive arrangement with taxis to constantly drive by the Mall.Written 16 April 2023
- sm city cebu is more crowded than sm seaside, because of its location which is located nearer to city center. it is very accessible, complete with mybus terminal located in its vicinity. the mall is clean, cool, safe and clean. a good place to shop and dine.Written 12 March 2020
- if you are coming from fuente osmena circle walking alona gen maxilom ave. this is the first place when you can stop by, with jolibee and greenwich pizza as their main front tenant. a good place to eat and relax. very secured, well lighted and clean place.Written 2 March 2020
- The mall is located just across sm cebu. It's an old n small mall. Nothing much inside except two restaurants, small shops, beauty shops, some small food stalls etc. The mall is not well maintained. Very few people go there.Written 7 May 2023
- I liked this place so much.Their service was economical and I totally loved it.i m really sattisfiedWritten 22 February 2019
- I took a group of 18 year old Australian students to Anthill. It was a fantastic educational experience. They learned about social enterprise, ethical shopping, celebration of culture and much more. Thankyou so much Anthill!Written 8 December 2018
- they have almost all you need ,t shirts ,wallets ,medals ,shorts ,sweets ,crackers ,face towels ,prices are fair ,Written 6 May 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Cebu City
- These are the best places for kid-friendly shopping in Cebu City:See more shopping for children in Cebu City on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking shopping in Cebu City:See more shopping for groups in Cebu City on Tripadvisor