- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Great comedians! Great show! Great service! Space is a little tight though but I had a good laugh during the show that I forgot everything about it!Written 11 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have been to comedy clubs all over the world and this is truly is one of the best. The venue is built for it, the atmosphere and the people are all inviting. Before is starts there is an air of expectation, an expectation of hope for brilliance and that hope unlike Obama's 'hope' was met and even exceeded.
The acts were good, the host was hilarious but the headliner was not just a comedy genius but he planted seeds of love and rebellion in the hearts of audience. Watching him made me want to be a comedian, made me want to be him. I will definitely go back and I just hope it can be as good next time.Written 4 December 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Reminds me of those small comedy clubs back in Oz- creative, grungey, informal, friendly vibe and inviting. The host, Rizal Van Geyzel, is a local class act. Talented and very funny. Watched many a shows here and have enjoyed both the local and foreign comedians. Discovered some great talents from here too like - Jason Leong. Really glad that such a place exists in Kuala Lumpur and how it has helped spawn a community of local comedians since and introducing them to the international spotlight. I'm big comedy buff and knew about this place a while back as I've attended many early shows associated with Comedy Club Asia in Singapore. The founder of the club (who is also a very talented comedian himself), Jon Atherton, had told me about kickstarting Crackhouse in KL and I had always wanted to check it out. Now that I've moved here, I have kept coming back since! Drinks are reasonably priced, clean and very creative bathroom art, location is close to eateries. I highly recommend this place :)Written 8 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Kuala Lumpur
- These places are best for comedy clubs in Kuala Lumpur:See more comedy clubs in Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor