- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Speciality & Gift Shops • Department Stores
Admission tickets from SGD 10.00
What travellers are saying
- Lulu one of the leading store in gulf country, I visited most of them, but I like this store, interior is very good , all store good value of moneyWritten 15 September 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Artisan Food, I cannot think of a better word. This was not a Malay kitchen with Bangladeshi or Myanmarese production hands but one headed by serious unpretentious Nusantara ladies with the love for simple but classical Malay/kampung taste. They may not realised how artistic the taste of their dishes were.
The setting was simple and small, an annex to a gallery for Nusantara/Malay craft, displaying prints to painting and textiles.
My Soto was above average. I had a bite of Nasi Kawen, just the pilau which I rated as outstanding. The feedback from others on the laksa Johor was not disappointing.
We were served cucur udang, and cuk kodok complement of the kitchen. I like the unique taste of the chilli dip. The cengkuduk or banana fritters came in tiny caramelised dollops . I gave it a name to describe these tiny cucur kodok; caramelised banana dollops.
The 16 of us were the only crowd. It was a great location to organise gatherings and small parties. If you were in a rush I would suggest you stick to the mamak or the many millennia cafes.
Be prepared to pay Hotel prices but not over the top either.Written 4 November 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- im not sure the supemarket is still open, i think Jaya Grocer, most shop has closed. initially there is many shops, and restaurants, but lately only Wong Kok, Starbuck and some shops are open, only good thing is the TGV which is very newWritten 8 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Kuala Lumpur
- These places are best for department stores in Kuala Lumpur:See more department stores in Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor