Speciality & Gift Shops
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- My wife and kids enjoyed our workshop session today. Batik Artist was very helpful. My kids even left the workshop with a new set of Batik Painting Kit with our discount ! Love the traditional Malaysian refreshments that they served as well!Written 21 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Practically built next to the main railway station this large mall offers fashion, shoes, books, electronics and has a good supermarket too. There are several restaurants also on the terrace outside by the Monorail terminal. Wide stairs lead down to KL Sentral with a RapidKL line above the hall and both Klia Express to the airport and long distance trains below.Written 18 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A high end mall along Jalan Bukit Bintang which hosts premium brands like LV, AP, Tom Ford, Davidoff and the likes.
As it has specific clientele, the mall has very low traffic, almost deserted. One only enters the mall for specific reasons and destinations, unlike other malls in the surrounding area.Written 3 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nowadays leaving in a fastfood automated world , its actually nice to see handmade items being created, the skill involved to create beautiful things. Bonus this is a good place to pick up gifts also.Written 25 April 2019
- im not sure the supemarket is still open, i think Jaya Grocer, most shop has closed. initially there is many shops, and restaurants, but lately only Wong Kok, Starbuck and some shops are open, only good thing is the TGV which is very newWritten 8 May 2019
- The mall has a good selection of F&B and small shops, although if you're looking for bigger brands you won't find them here (except British India). On weekends they have bazaars with arts & crafts, jewellery, food, and sometimes nostalgic items. The outside square usually has live music and festivals held there.
Toilets however, are terrible. The seats and floor are usually wet (no thanks to some of the patrons), cockroaches sometimes appear, and toilet paper is usually unavailable.
Ben's Independant Grocer has a lot of imported items which is nice, and an Inside Scoop inside the supermarket. Have been put off shopping there as they've kept one of their security guards who accused us of taking photos of the food (when we were actually texting), then refused to apologise when confronted with the fact that THERE IS NO RULE that says no photos, it's a supermarket for goodness sake, not the Pentagon. Refused to apologise even when we brought it to the acting manager's attention - she was very pleasant - and had the cheek to pretend he didn't speak English and said since we looked Chinese, we should speak Chinese or Bahasa. Hello, you're an international supermarket that also caters to expats. One of their office staff later called to say they'd talk to him, but since he is outsourced there's only so much they can do. Sadly he's still there.Written 15 February 2020
- During the 3 years I lived in KL Peter Hoe became a favourite for all my visitors! High quality clothing, lovely table cloths, napkins and cushions etc. It iwill be a sad day for KL when this lovely institution closes in June. Get there while you can enjoy the shopping and the fabulous food in Peter’s cafe!Written 14 March 2019
- BookXcess “REXKL” is truly a masterpiece in itself, captivating visitors with its magnificent layout and astonishing lighting layer. As I stepped into the bookstore, I was immediately submerged by the composition of art that surrounded me, enhancing the overall experience of book browsing.
Although my visit didn't result in finding the specific books I was looking for, namely "The Picture of Dorian Gray," "Brotherhood of the Snake," and "Cosmos," I understand that these titles are considered rare. Despite this, the owner tried assisting me in my search. This was truly commendable.Written 9 July 2023
- While visiting the traditional Malay house in Kuala Lumpur, the rumah penguluh Abu Seman which is located right in the middle of a 5-star hotel area, I walked to this craft center. While under repair, the various stores offer a large variety of quality items: traditional daggers (keris), hand painted or woven items of clothing and Malaysian batik, as well as furniture, decoration items. The best quality gifts available in K.L.Written 3 December 2019
- Since many years Ive been wearing shirts from @PAGE / Jack.
Unfortunatly due to Covid they have not been able to visit Netherlands, now I had pleasure to visit him in his own shop/country.
Great quality if shirts, great service. Been nice to catch up again.
Hope we see each other again!Written 25 September 2023
- What a wonderful half-day tour. Me and my boyfriend were just beginners but Eddie and his team took our level and skills into account and made it a very pleasant experience. Definitely will come back.Written 3 September 2019
- This is a very interesting shop. Have many items or souvenirs. Need to ask information to know where store is located.Written 17 March 2023
- Bought 2 pcs of genuine Batik Hand Paintings made by the local artist. The place is awesome. Owner and staff are so friendly in all possible ways to offer their services. Highly recommended as a MUST VISIT place if you need some souvenirs and gifts.Written 13 October 2019
- Shop was closed when I went but manage to contact the owner to make an appointment. Worthwhile waiting out. Good wholesale rates and the product is of top quality. Do make an appointment to ensure the owner is there. U will get good and cheaper ratesWritten 29 August 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Kuala Lumpur