- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Spas & Wellness
Spas & Wellness
154 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 154
What travellers are saying
- I rarely leave reviews for services, but this is my second time trying Mimone massage in Kepong. I'd like to thank Kak Yati and Kak Umi for their excellent service. My body, including my face, is swollen; after having body lymphatic detox treatment and face lifting with Mimone, I noticed that the swelling is decreasing and that my body feels relaxed after the massage. It is extremely difficult to find the best massage if you want to makes your body gets healthier. Thank you so much appreciate ♥️Written 28 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had just finished my surprise gift spa package, a 2.1/2 hours of Kahuna Wisdomkeeper of Polynesia Hawaii. The masseuse Arissa was extremely good, she knew immediately where I had issues & unknotted them. Due to the upgrading of the Boulevard hotel, you wouldn't know that there is an operating spa still open for business in that deserted building. It's worth the money & do look for Arissa.Written 26 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing spa! I was so tired from my month long trip and felt so relaxed right after! 100% recommended to anyone looking for a relaxing time - look for Deborah, she’s exceptional!Written 1 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very pleasant experience. The venue is well maintained and cleans. The therapists are good in skill and polite.Written 29 September 2022
- Highly recommended if you want to have a date with yourself! Their staff is very welcoming and accommodatingWritten 3 September 2022
- Carol is very kind and good explanation , she very friendly and I get to know alot of thing with her, thank you for your service carolWritten 25 September 2022
- Excellent and worthy treatment by therapist Verina Sim. I did the express back massage and facial. The facial treatment is very thorough with usage of organic products m.Written 1 October 2022
- Ayu did an amazing job on my treatment. I had the hammam gommage and an hours massage. She was polite, professional and very thorough during my treatment. Amazing experience thank you again!Written 2 October 2022
- The Swasana Spa features in several lists of the top spas in KL, and you can find details of the treatments they offer on the Impiana Hotel website. Easily accessible within KLCC, and from the Pavilion-KLCC walkway, this spa is a real treat for the senses. I had a Cinnamon Package, which cost RM580 and included an hour long massage and an hour long facial. After a long flight, it really helped to ease tired muscles and restore equilibrium. The staff are friendly and professional and I would highly recommend a visit.Written 6 March 2020
- Been coming to 163 Urban Retreat for 3 years now and the service level, ease of booking, ambience, etc is consistently good. Definitely great value for money.Written 2 October 2022
- 1) ✅Why did you learn massage? How many courses have you done and how you feel about Wellness Art teaching/environment?
Well I decided that after an experience with an injury and my physio being so surprised with how quickly my injury disappeared that there was a missing link regarding injury rehab generally. For me that lead to me learning massage. First relaxation massage, then sports injury massage, and next Thai yoga massage to round it all out. The environment at Wellness Art has made it very easy to learn and develop.
2)✅Will you recommend to others to join our big Wellness family?😘
Would I let anyone in on a secret that this is the only place I’d learn? I guess so. That means anyone who asks me where I learnt my skills, I tell them.
3) ✅Have you started your own freelance? If you have, please share with us your experience?
Haven’t started freelance, except for my amazing wife. Otherwise I’ll wait til I head back home in a few years and set up a business that I’m working on.
4)✅Who was your trainer and how was your experience with them?
I’ve been very lucky to have Saba as a trainer. She teaches well but has also taken a lot away from the experience of others in the class. Exactly what a teacher should be.Written 31 August 2022
- I had Wada twice. Once for a relaxing massage which was so wonderful. Then I fell and really hurt myself and he worked on my whole body and I felt 90% better. He was helpful and gave me many great tips what to do to help recover.Written 8 June 2022
- Everything..the gym, the spa, the pool and the storm rainshower. Loving it. ❤️. The team here is also friendly, helpful and professional particularly Mr Sham 😀.Written 30 September 2022
- Had an amazing couples signature treatment for 3 hours, including body scrub, massage and facial treatment. Very careful, attentive staff, lovely atmosphere, light music - an absolute treat for everyone looking to unwind and relax for a while. Will definitely come again.Written 13 August 2022
- Best place in kl. I went to offer places but were not good. This spa is so clean and professional. Owner and staff are so friendly. Sure i will come again 😍Written 22 July 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Kuala Lumpur