- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 35
What travellers are saying
- Great service by team member hilton kl..every staf are friendly..special mention to azim and afiq at spa and gym for the advice and go extra mile for helping us…Written 26 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fantastic as usual.
EQ is known to consistently provide highest quality of service and this experience was no less different.Written 23 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had a chance to get a session here last week. Ive been try few time for a lot, but always been booked up. Now i know why. It was one of the best spa session ive ever had so far. Thanks Elisha for your kindness, skill and advice. Please look for Elisha whenyou visiting Sofitel spa.Written 26 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very nice experience. The owner is friendly and the therapist is professional. Just make sure if make a reservation before going. Their website has a WhatsApp link, very friendly to even tourists. There is no better way to conclude a day!Written 12 June 2023
- My skin needed some TLC after a long time. Went for a facial at Danai Medi-Wellness for the first time (Mid Valley/ Boulevard). It was so good! Love this place as they are focus on your well-being as a whole. Aside from facials, they have other services as well. I will come back soon for a massage and oxygen therapy. I also like their staff very much. They are warm, sincere, and friendly. If you require some self pampering, relaxation time, I highly recommend Danai Medi-Wellness!Written 27 July 2023
- I have been traveling SE Asia and training at Jiujitsu and no gi gyms. Great welcoming atmosphere with a mix of body types which is always exciting to try new techniquesWritten 13 September 2023
- I have visited many different spas in the city as I travel to KL frequently. While this spa costs a bit more than the average (in Malaysia)- the extra price is worth it. Even if you only get one treatment- they give you a full spa experience. The facilities are very nice, the staff are lovely, and it is a luxury experience start to finish. I would recommend- even if you aren’t staying at the W.Written 27 August 2023
- Was paining from head to toe Before I entered the spa ..I requested for a therapist which has the strongest hand .. and I was assigned to Ellie ( I may getting the spelling wrong but then name is prounced as such) .. I think she has hands of god … in ninety minutes I was a rejunivated soul… worth every penny .. if you are looking for a spa and a therapist .. this is the one (without doubt )Written 25 October 2022
- Joined the "Try Climbing" programme with a couple of friends (details can be found on their website). Overall very fun and a great introduction to the sport, especially because our guide Loki was very helpful and encouraging, ensuring our safety and giving us pointers, while being super friendly and chill. We are definitely planning on taking the basic wall course after this.Written 26 March 2023
- Nick & Chester are excellent hosts of yoga retreats and they are wonderful travelling companions. I have been to 4 Aim Yoga retreats and I truly enjoyed every moment of it. For yoga practice, you will learn breathing exercises, strengthening your core and the practice of Forrest Yoga - awareness of your mind, your body and your poses as well as relieving your body from pain. Travelling with Nick & Chester is always fun - you will get to experience the wonderful local cultures and cuisine and meet new friends along the way.Written 8 September 2018
- NICE PLACE FOR MASSAGE hygienic, relaxing nice environment . reasonable price and professional serviceWritten 1 September 2020
- The whole body feel so straighten & aligned after the yoga session by Yoga Kee. Signs of cramp ease off, muscle feel their existence again, babies happy inside, spine stretched and relaxed, and the warm sun shine on us with the calming chanting of you my teacher. It was perfect.Written 29 June 2017
- Had nutrition session with Rev on October 2019, and I've found that the consultation given is very very useful. Professional nutritionist & trainers REV has! Glad that I met REV!Written 31 January 2020
- I have been training with Riz for ~6 months now, and each session is better than the previous one. It's time really well invested and I look forward to keep training with him for a while!Written 27 February 2019
- Coaches are so friendly & pro. Unlike other places they are fierce & strict. All we wanted to have fun and sweat out session. We can feel the vibes here is family friendly. I would come back again.Written 27 August 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Kuala Lumpur
- These are the best places for couples seeking health/fitness clubs & gyms in Kuala Lumpur:See more health/fitness clubs & gyms for couples in Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor