- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
Admission tickets from S$89.04
Showing results 1-30 of 44
What travellers are saying
- New experience to visit Buddhist Temple. Had a good stop at this place. Many believers, firing saint (Perfume), worship and check your luck, fortune and future. Seems marriage time, we saw 3 couples of bride and groom celebrating in there with their families.Written 23 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- As Christians (non-Muslims) we enjoyed our visit to the National Mosque in KL. The prayer space is huge & the design & architecture of the building lends itself to a contemplative & peaceful space. Most people were given a gown to ensure they were dressed modestly and that women’s heads were covered. A good insight into the religious diversity of KL.Written 28 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Enjoyed our visit. For a few ringgit you can leave your shoes securely. This temple is beautifully tiled and the statues are crafted well - the temple is well cared for.Written 9 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went there not only to perform my prayer, but also taking nice photo as well within the mosque vicinity. Mosque's staff is great, friendly and willing to went extra mile.Written 12 September 2022
- I’m so glad we chose this place as our first stop in our family trip to tour Selangor. It is absolutely highly recommended! Firstly, ladies must be covered before entering the mosque and they will provide attire if you are not prepared. All shoes must be removed before entering the mosque too. There’s a complimentary guide who will take you in the tour for your group - no need to book. We had a very good lady guide named Fatin who we spent 3 hours with as we had lots of questions about the mosque, religion, practices and beliefs. She did an excellent job to make our visit memorable.Written 30 July 2023
- Very beautiful,and the distance is close to public transportation. Must be very discreet when visiting not to pray bit for the beautiful architectureWritten 30 November 2021
- This small Chinese temple is a remarkable institution at Kuala Lumpur's Chinatown. Nicely maintained, it is a small place to understand the history of Chinese immigration in the Malaysian capital. Fortunately it is not a touristy place.Written 19 February 2023
- The Masjid As-Syakirin is a mosque very close to KLCC park and the Petronas Towers. Set on a small hill, the mosque is a beautiful example of Malaysian modern architecture blended with traditional Malay and Arab styles. The building and especially the main prayer hall has a very symmetrical design. The pillars each end in an umbrella like capital that form a continuous structure to form the roof. The building is already well lit with an open structure, and this is accentuated by the many translucent green glass domes spread over the roof, capped by a single dome in the centre of the roof that looks a little like an upside down bowl. A pretty building, but don’t go out of the way to see it unless you’re already planning on going to KLCC. It’s a pity that the area surrounding the mosque is being redeveloped. It won’t be long before the pretty roof is hidden from view of the skyscrapers.Written 13 February 2020
- Lord Ganesha being my Savior over decades, I can’t imagine visiting KL without paying a visit to this temple. Very very powerful deity and if you are sincere in your prayers to him, all your prayers are always blessed by this great deity. Trust him and step forward, you will be sure that even if you encounter any problems, it will all be sorted out by your utmost faith on this deity.Written 15 December 2022
- Nice temple, and the priests are very accomodative. They understand the different rituals of Indians and don't blink an eye if you do something different to local customs.Written 25 June 2019
- It takes about 3 minutes walking from the exit of Jalan Ampang of LRT KLCC station. A nice and clean place to pray even the temple is quite small. A few large and solemn bodhisattva statues in the prayer hall. A canteen is right behind the prayer hall that sells vegetarian, reasonable price and nice food.Written 20 April 2023
- Nice quaint English-style Church that is close to the main square and is worth visiting. There was a pushy woman at the entrance making sure everyone was wearing masks.Written 13 August 2022
- Lovely church with stained glass, very airy and comfortable. Sound system is also very good. Sense of peace surrounds you in this wonderful environment.Written 18 March 2023
- The temple is very beautiful and inside there are also 2 small rooms with exhibits about the history of the temple and its founders which are easy to miss as they are in rooms off the main temple courtyard.Written 14 August 2022
- Close to the main road and plenty of construction, but still a peaceful place to visit. Good photo opportunities. It’s just 10 minutes walk from Titiwangsa Monorail station. As they are constructing the new MRT line right now, you can only enter by walking back down Jalan Tun Razak, away from the monorail station. There is a small, easy to miss, entrance on the left. Avoid using the mapping apps. They will take you to the back of the temple from where it’s no longer possible to enter.Written 23 February 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Kuala Lumpur
- These are the best places for kid-friendly sacred & religious sites in Kuala Lumpur:See more sacred & religious sites for children in Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking sacred & religious sites in Kuala Lumpur:See more sacred & religious sites for couples in Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor