- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
What travellers are saying
- The parliament building is of unique architecture and nice looking one it being fairly tall and distinctively whiteThe parliament building is of unique architecture and nice looking one it being fairly tall and distinctively white. We can see it from the monument area and around it. The architecture of the parliament building is described as the Bicameral type. It is only building with a distinctive landscape in the area.
We applied online by application five working days before our visit. Once we got the approval / permission to our email, we have to take prints of it and bring along with us.
We dressed in full suit in respect of the high ranking legislative venue.There are two houses in the parliament, namely; Dewan Rakyt the Lower House of representatives and the other Dewan Negara the Upper House. We were asked to sit in the viewing area balcony as the parliament session was on. We herd like a little argument and we were lucky to witness them.Written 13 May 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The old KL railway station is worth seeing as it is a beautiful building, some of it is falling into disrepair, but it's not hard to see how it would have looked in its heyday.Written 14 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Bangunan Sulaiman is located on Jalan Damansara at the junction with Jalan Sultan Sulaiman with railway tracks running behind the building. This is a set of three administrative buildings originally belonging to FMS Railways. Built by the British at the end of the 19th century, it was gazetted as a heritage site in 1983. It is currently the home of the Kuala Lumpur Regional Arbitration Centre.Written 7 May 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Located along Jalan Duta, this is a large courthouse complex housing various courts of this country's judicial system. It was primarily planned to centralise judicial branches in the city into one building. In all the complex comprise 30 courthouses for the High Court, 21 for the Sessions Court and 26 for the Magistrates Court. Architecture here was meant to bear similarities to architectures of colonial municipal buildings.Written 25 January 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Kuala Lumpur
- These places are best for government buildings in Kuala Lumpur:See more government buildings in Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor