- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
Points of Interest & Landmarks • Scenic Walking Areas
What travellers are saying
- Very nice short cut. We stayed at Pavilion area and we were very happy when we knew about it because it saved us a lot of time. There are somewhere where you can get off/ on it. The air-conditioning was a bless. The only thing is that it closed 10 PM because of the convention center. But over all you will enjoy walking through it.Written 7 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of the most iconic highlights in KL. Visited River of Life after our visit to Jamek Masjid. Short walk crossing many restaurants and cafes. Don’t miss mango juice.Written 23 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The fine work of a hundred years old craftsmanship stands quite abandonded on the small square near the River of Life. Some years ago the Mayor of KL gave here a speech visualizing the upcoming ecological changes for this central area. They weren't quite realized and the neighborhood has further deteriorated.Written 27 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I LOVE flea markets always the thrill of a gem being found.
This is a really mixed small market with some branded and local artisan clothing mixed in with the rest.So scouring is really the trick, some stall holders have easy clear spaces and racks while others ,have suitcases on the ground.i had heard there was a vintage jeweller but she wasn’t here today :( . Loads of second hand Zara and Topshop clothing as you would expect but lots of same same and a couple of second hand “knock offs” stalls .
A gorgeous pair of childrens TODs boat shoes caught my eye though
A great space, with in and outside cover I hope this continues to flourish and gather a few more speciality sellers and this should happen as KL is home to discerning consumers of high end brands.Written 29 September 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Kuala Lumpur
- These places are best for scenic walking areas in Kuala Lumpur:See more scenic walking areas in Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor