- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Very useful linkway bridge to connect from Pavillon Mall to KLCC. Feel pretty safe to walk in the daytime. Avoid all the traffic jam too.Written 12 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- River of life- two rivers adjoining at same place. There is masjid called Masjid jamek which is more than 100 years old. Surrounding painted with wall arts and its giving amazing view.Written 10 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Not particularly attractive, but if you are walking from Merdeka Square and Masid Jamek toward Central Market, it'a worth a visit. Central Market used to be here long time ago.Written 12 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I LOVE flea markets always the thrill of a gem being found.
This is a really mixed small market with some branded and local artisan clothing mixed in with the rest.So scouring is really the trick, some stall holders have easy clear spaces and racks while others ,have suitcases on the ground.i had heard there was a vintage jeweller but she wasn’t here today :( . Loads of second hand Zara and Topshop clothing as you would expect but lots of same same and a couple of second hand “knock offs” stalls .
A gorgeous pair of childrens TODs boat shoes caught my eye though
A great space, with in and outside cover I hope this continues to flourish and gather a few more speciality sellers and this should happen as KL is home to discerning consumers of high end brands.Written 29 September 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Kuala Lumpur
- These places are best for scenic walking areas in Kuala Lumpur:See more scenic walking areas in Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor