- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
What travellers are saying
- Muzium Negara in Malay provides a comprehensive overview of the country's rich history, culture, and heritage. It's a valuable destination for those interested in learning about Malaysia's past and understanding its diverse cultural mosaic.Written 23 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Educational nice facility and parks. Well guarded also. Came here from indonesia i se lot of malayan culture similarityWritten 24 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This memorial display items, documents & history related to our first prime minister. Located top of hill behind center bank of Malaysia. Free parking & admission to entrance. Must visitWritten 1 September 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The memorial consist of two building/ exhibition hall. Old architecture building, furniture & history of our former prime minister. A good place to learn the development of our country at early of 1970 & personal life & family of Tun Abdul RazakWritten 22 September 2017
- National Archives of Malaysia (Malay: Arkib Negara Malaysia) is an organization that manage most of the memorials dedicated to Malaysia's former prime ministers and notable figures. The headquarter of National Archives is located in Jalan Tuanku Abdul Halim (was known as Jalan Duta) and near to the new Istana Negara. Visitors are allowed to visit the National Archives if they would like to get some information or data on Malaysia's history.Written 5 November 2016
- Part of the governement subsidied Craft Complex now in the middle of a huge construction site the museum is waiting for a new display in February. Judging from the previous it isn't much to expect, this is a very oldfashioned establishment. There is a textile museum at the corner of Merdeka square in central KL showing more of the local craft techniques.Written 21 February 2020
- Our family friends from the UK were visiting with us and one of the highlights of their stay in thr Klang Valley was a trip to the Museum.Written 22 November 2019
- The gallery is free admission fee. Display Malaysia 4th prime minister life, history & family. Very imformative but a bit running down on maintenanceWritten 11 November 2017
- This is a small museum orang asli located in an orang asli village in Gombak. Museum is well keep & organised. Informative and educational tour for public to know better orang asli history & culture in our countryWritten 13 August 2017
- Memorial Negarawan meaning "Statesmen Memorial" in Malay is a memorial which dedicated to 7 Malaysian statesmen who played significant roles in the achieving of the nation's independence. The statesmen are Tun Dr Ismail, Tun Tan Cheng Lock, Tun V.T. Sambanthan, Tun Dr Lim Chong Eu, Tun Datu Mustapha, Tun Fuad Stephens and Tun Temenngung Jugah. The admission to this memorial is completely free and it is closed on Mondays except on public holiday. If you get the chance, take your time to visit other attractions which located nearby such as the Tun Hussein Onn and Tunku Abdul Rahman Putra Memorials and Bank Negara Museum.Written 12 August 2019
- The Trade Museum is located in Menara Matrade. It provides visitors information on the evolution of trade pertaining to Malaysia from ancient times to this modern era. The information centre displays trade agreements and policies as well as Malaysia's Industrial Master Plans.Written 8 November 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Kuala Lumpur
- These are the best places for budget-friendly history museums in Kuala Lumpur:See more budget-friendly history museums in Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor