- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Nature & Parks
Nature & Parks
What travellers are saying
- The gardens are a very nice spot for walking in KL. Pleasant scenery, different varieties of gardens to see. Good spot for a visit.Written 27 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Another Orchid garden, why do so many tours include them. Fairly hilly terrain,so not easy for some. High light for me was seeing the rather large lizardWritten 19 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We needed to get out of the city and I came across reviews on this park. After the Batu Caves we grabbed a Grab here and it looked like we were the only visitors (Tuesday afternoon). Beautiful park with nice trails . We didn’t get to go on the Skywalk, but it looked impressive .Written 8 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Hibiscus Garden is a part of the Perdana Botanical Garden, located about the centre of the park and judging from my complaining legs, close to being the highest point of the park. I walked up from the Jalan Tembusu entrance is it wasn’t that bad. The Hibiscus Garden is a landscaped garden and named after the predominant flower grown. There were enough flowers in bloom for the views to be worth the walk, although the garden wasn’t exactly blooming in full. Would be nice to revisit when that happens. There’s several covered walkways, paths and fountains dotted around the garden, but sadly none of the latter were in operation.
This garden is a bit of a climb, but you can always use the paid for transport to visit this and the rest of the park.Written 31 January 2020
- The Asean Sculpture Garden is a park adjacent to Perdana Botanical Garden and the National Monument of Malaysia. It’s basically a landscaped garden with sculptures created by artists from the ASEAN countries. Most of the sculptures were too abstract for me, but there are boards that explain the meaning of the sculptures. The garden is beautifully kept and a nice escape from busy Kuala Lumpur. There’s also a souvenir and cafe inside the garden too.Written 1 February 2020
- The Orchid & Hibiscus Gardens is sadly closed for refurbishment. There’s a notice at one of the entrances to the park and at the garden itself. Sadly, there’s no information about when it’ll be open, so best check before you go. Same really, I’d love to visit this garden.Written 1 February 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Kuala Lumpur
- These are the best places for budget-friendly gardens in Kuala Lumpur:See more budget-friendly gardens in Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor