Symphonies • Theatre & Performances
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Concerts & Shows
What travellers are saying
- We are true fans of the Malaysian Philarmonic Orchestra offering seasons of high quality philarmonic music shows throughout the year, especially now after the terrible C19 Pandemic suffered in Malaysia and the rest of the World.
Thanks for offering always a fine selection of classical interpretations in a superb setting.
We do look forward to continue visiting you and supporting the fine Arts of Music. Yesterday performance conmemorating Halloween with a virtuouso conductor, Maestro Naohisa Furusawa was superb, alongside the MFO and amenable Ghost-Host. Thank you for making Art fun and accessible and at the same time of good taste and excellence!!!!Written 30 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Was an excellent performance. Dancers enjoyed performing which was good to see. Show would be enhanced if audiences were given some explanation of the meaning of the dances, what they represented. Same suggestion for the songs performed.Written 21 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We travelled down to KL specifically to attend the Sunday afternoon 3 pm matinee and travelled back immediately afterwards. This is not the first time we have done this.
It was worth the 5 hours + travelling. The show was staged by Hands Percussion (HANDS) an international, thoroughly Malaysian group whose shows are always great although different every time as the experiment with percussion. We have followed them now for many years, but this was the first time to enjoy them in KLPAC.
The perfiomance took place in Pentas 1 theatre, a well designed comfortable 500 seat theatre. Acoustics, lighting and the temperature could not be faulted. KLPAC is a wonderful resource for all manner of theatre and a gem for those that love the performing arts.
We shall travel again.Written 12 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Well it was my first dance competition across india. And Malayasia was my first break for latin dance. The hall , stage and decoration was amazing. Good big halls to accommodate more than 500 people.
Overall it was good and fun.Written 4 April 2020
- Food court with reasonable price and lots of varieties for Asian food such as grill fish, Indonesian food , Thai and simple western food. Central market was previously a busy wet market but renovated into a cultural melting pot.Written 29 June 2018