- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- KLGCC is a very prestigious club in KL. The food is fabulous but the service is not really good. I have played both courses but I prefer the East course as it is more of a finesse course and makes you think more about positioning the ball on each shot rather than the west (longer) that caters to long hitters (I am also one of those). The greens are in great shape, the tee boxes are in good shape, the caddies are good and the club members are usually good golfers so the wait between holes is usually not long so you can get a round done in 4:30 hrs. Great facilities, Term membership is quite reasonable considering you get 2 courses and associated facilities.
KLGCC east is one of my 5 favourite courses in KL (others are Kota Permai, The mines, Glenmarie Valley, Sungai Long & Palm at Saujana)Written 8 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This Academy is runned by young current tour professionals who are very passionate about golf. The academy is also fully equipped with modern teaching aids that could improve ones technique on this game. I have no regret taking lessons at K's Island. They have made me into a better golfer and I am beginning to enjoy my golf more. Highly recommended for keen golfers.Written 29 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This golf course is actually called Kelab Golf Perkhidmatan Awam (KGPA), translated as Government Service Golf Club. Members mostly from Government service, but is open to the public as well. Located right in the city of Kuala Lumpur with attractive rates. Is a 27 holes golf-course complete with driving range, swimming pool, tennis courts and restaurant.
Well maintained and fun to play at.Written 28 March 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was a nice playble course. Not too many carries over hazards, so the ball can stay in play even if you don't play too long. The greens can be tricky - there was 1 with a huge shelf in the middle that if you didnt get up, your ball ended up even further away! Overall, an enjoyable round.Written 7 March 2021
- The Bukit Jalil Golf Club is near my office and it is great place to hang out or have meetings with your clients,they have an open air restaurant serving Japanese and local food and the prices are reasonable for the good quality food.
Ample free parking available.
Paul Selvam Devadoss
Kuala LumpurWritten 15 March 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Kuala Lumpur