- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
12 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Love the amenities here. Super clean and tidy, everything seems great.
But there’s a flaw in this area. Guard house is not strict on vehicles to enter the main area (they don’t stop cars to check valid car stickers but allow them randomly to enter, as well with the private roads) and also it’s open to public, sometimes you see those kids running around wildly (which I hope in the future Managenent will have this club turn into a
“Members only” club)Written 29 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This Academy is runned by young current tour professionals who are very passionate about golf. The academy is also fully equipped with modern teaching aids that could improve ones technique on this game. I have no regret taking lessons at K's Island. They have made me into a better golfer and I am beginning to enjoy my golf more. Highly recommended for keen golfers.Written 29 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This golf course is actually called Kelab Golf Perkhidmatan Awam (KGPA), translated as Government Service Golf Club. Members mostly from Government service, but is open to the public as well. Located right in the city of Kuala Lumpur with attractive rates. Is a 27 holes golf-course complete with driving range, swimming pool, tennis courts and restaurant.
Well maintained and fun to play at.Written 28 March 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- It was a nice playble course. Not too many carries over hazards, so the ball can stay in play even if you don't play too long. The greens can be tricky - there was 1 with a huge shelf in the middle that if you didnt get up, your ball ended up even further away! Overall, an enjoyable round.Written 7 March 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The Bukit Jalil Golf Club is near my office and it is great place to hang out or have meetings with your clients,they have an open air restaurant serving Japanese and local food and the prices are reasonable for the good quality food.
Ample free parking available.
Paul Selvam Devadoss
Kuala LumpurWritten 15 March 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.