- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Amazing museum! Worth visiting beautiful exhibitions very much enjoyed it the mini figures are life like very accurate! Definitely will visit againWritten 29 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- New experience to visit Buddhist Temple. Had a good stop at this place. Many believers, firing saint (Perfume), worship and check your luck, fortune and future. Seems marriage time, we saw 3 couples of bride and groom celebrating in there with their families.Written 23 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was I’ve of my favourite activities in three weeks in SE Asia. The batik was fascinating and great fun but it’s the interaction with Emilia that made it so much fun. She’s hilarious, warm and welcoming. Definitely no hard sell. Her work is astonishing and available to purchase at very reasonable prices if you choose to. I contacted her via WhatsApp to arrange a time which worked out really well. I paid when I got there (she also has credit card facilities). The studio is on the ground floor of her house so you feel like you’ve almost made a friend by the time you leave.Written 28 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A very nice museum (unfortunately the gallery was closed for repairs or so) but the remaining floors offered a good insight into the development of the Malaysian central bank, it’s role and responsibilities, etc. Also a good overview of the development of coins and noted throughout the last few hundred years. All in all, interesting exhibition with everything displayed in BM and English so good for tourists as well. Some nice interactive areas and activities so also younger kids would be entertained for a while. Parking is RM 5 but the museum itself is free (you need to put a deposit of RM 10 for putting any bags you have in a locker).Written 15 August 2023
- I’m so glad we chose this place as our first stop in our family trip to tour Selangor. It is absolutely highly recommended! Firstly, ladies must be covered before entering the mosque and they will provide attire if you are not prepared. All shoes must be removed before entering the mosque too. There’s a complimentary guide who will take you in the tour for your group - no need to book. We had a very good lady guide named Fatin who we spent 3 hours with as we had lots of questions about the mosque, religion, practices and beliefs. She did an excellent job to make our visit memorable.Written 30 July 2023
- We came across this little museum on the way to somewhere else and decided to pop in. It was a very interesting museum, lots of information and many exhibits well displayed. An impressive display of weaponry. Well worth a visitWritten 31 March 2023
- We enjoyed our visit to see this lovely old malaysian house. The guided tour was really worth doing. There is also a craft shopping area just up the road.Written 26 August 2023
- Really have a great time with Irene for 2 morning classes. She is a good trainer and let us enjoy the class with fun. Learnt a lot about Malaysian cooking way. Irene let’s us know how to use herbs and how to multiply some ingredients so as to give out the same result. Did try to practice after back to home. I can cook Malaysian curry now. Strongly recommend those cooking lover to try the class when you travel to Malaysia.Written 8 October 2022
- I highly recommend this bar/ lounge if you want to have a unique experience while in KL.
It's located on the 34th floor of the Menera KL hotel.
After you reach the 34th floor, you still have to climb at another 4 flights of steps to reach the reception area.
It costs RM 22 entrance fees. That includes 2 drinks that are printed on your receipt. There's another two flights of stairs to get to the helipad.
There's plenty of seating. And you get 360° views of KL. It's especially beautiful after dark where the city lights up.
They serve food, too. I didn't buy any since I already had dinner.Written 21 May 2023
- Nice place to visit, specially when it comes to leather products, must visit with family and keep your pocket ready.!Written 13 October 2018
- It's a hidden bar when enter at first you think it's a small place but when you get inside it's really a beautiful place, great drinks and good music and the bartenders were professionalWritten 3 September 2023
- Fantastic tour. Food and guides were exceptional. Special shout-out to Hing, Ping, and Barry. We got rained on and it didn’t dampen our spirits whatsoever, largely carried by the enthusiasm of our guides. Highly recommend for people visiting and people living in KL already.Written 29 September 2023
- I’ve done 4 escape rooms here and they are all very good. The puzzles are spot on - simple in its understanding but tricky in completion. The themes are good and the design/interiors are awesome. I recommend Subway Terror.
Better than other escape rooms in KL because they don’t feel impossible or far-fetched but definitely offer a challenge.Written 13 May 2022
- We had a great evening with our knowledgeable guide Karlson. He took us to places we would never have visited by ourselves, trying a range of local foods in 3 different locations.
Karlson checked in with us throughout the evening to ensure we were enjoying the food, if we needed anything else, any more food etc.. (which we definitely didn't, we were full!!) There was plenty of food and all chosen to suit our needs, gluten free, and tastes.
He also made recommendations for photo opportunities.
We would highly recommend the tour.Written 5 August 2023
- If you are looking for an authentic Malay food and atmosphere, this is the place for you..The food is beyond amazing, The staff and owners are so warm and kind and passionate about their Malay cuisines they serve with love, They got as well a nice station for people who wants to learn how to cook these cuisines! It was such a pleasant surprise for us to find this warm place.Written 8 November 2022