Popular things to do
Top Attractions in Foz do Iguacu
Nature & Wildlife Areas • Zoos
Admission tickets from SGD 53.66
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- You wont regret for going, it is breathtaking ! Each step of the way is a new view of the falls , all of them super pretty until you arrive at "Garganta do diabo", that is the most impressive one!Written 29 August 2022
- We went here with my wife and children. We loved it, the animals were everywhere! Captivating sounds and animals full of colors. The tour is very well planned. It is highly recommended to go early to avoid high temperatures.Written 27 July 2022
- Very interesting tour of the dam by bus. It's a very impressive structure. I would have liked to see more details of the workings of the hydroelectric power generation. There is a video about the dam at the second stop on the tour, but it's more promotional than educational and only in Portuguese. There are a couple of models at the visitor centre.Written 27 September 2022
- If you go, arrive before dark to fully enjoy the views. We were delayed and only saw the area at night. The dancers were very good and provided a glimpse into the dancing styles of the 3 countries. Our only issue was finding transportation back to our hotel. Although there were cabs in the general area when we arrived, once the show was over most people left quickly. We spent a little more time finishing dinner and visiting the gift shop. Once the store closed, there were no cabs and no Uber drivers would accept our request. We finally found an off duty Uber driver taking a break nearby and he agreed to take us back. The location is somewhat isolated from the rest of town, so plan accordingly for the return to town. Even with our issue, the visit was worth the effort.Written 1 July 2022
- I went with family. Althoug the walking path is not too long ~1.5km, it was a challenging route as I was carrying a stroller with us. However, that did not decrease the joy of attending into such a wonderful place! It makes sense to go to both sides of the falls as the view is quite different.
Before leaving, there are some places where to eat some food. The fast food is OK, not vey expensive nor very cheap. For those who take the early tour, I suggest taking a coat as the bus trip becomes quite windy/cold.Written 27 July 2022
- great to hear the roar of the water the power of nature and the animals in the jungle all mixed with the latin culture you cant go wrongWritten 3 August 2022
- Nice walk in a lovely garden full of statues and greenery very well maintained and showing from where every statue comes fromWritten 17 January 2021
- I went to see this but not when it was open to the public. I wasn’t sure if that meant I couldn’t go inside or into the grounds but it was still nice to see from outside the fence!! The arabic sweet shop down the road is a must!Written 30 January 2019
- This is is must. A great tour for kids to learn about the importance of nature and how we can protect wildlife while altering the terrain. Great projectWritten 7 September 2021
- A very average experience and that is being kind ! It is no Madam Tussauds ! Entry fee is reasonable but they are not top quality replicas. Premises are fab !Written 14 March 2020
- Perfect place to spend a few hours with the family. Conveniently located just across the Wish Resort Hotel and en route to the Brazilian side of the waterfalls. Small park but well organized. Small children below 1,20 meters don't pay. Most attractions cater for younger visitors. One large tube is good fun for teenagers and adults alike. Not excessively radical but still fast enough for the thrill. Fast food is available. Also some healthier options (salads) on the menu. WiFi is free and working well. Prices are reasonable. All in all a nice place to spend four to five hours with your family. Recommendable.Written 12 October 2017
- It's surprising. Lots of interaction, lots of history. Beautiful mockups of the region. Besides, it is possible to talk with the retired workers who participated in the construction of the ITAIPU Plant.Written 30 May 2017
- This is your standard mall that you can find all over Brasil. The reason I am reviewing it is that it had a decent food court that was convenient for us as we were not living in the center of town but more towards the Brasil side of the falls, where there are not many restaurants. The mall has plenty of good stores but unfortunately lacks a grocery store. It's very new so things are still opening but everything is very spacious and clean. Parking was free when we visited.Written 16 July 2016
- If the weather is decent, a sunset cruise is a must. Absolutely stunning and breathtaking. Staff really nice and friendly.Written 4 December 2019
- Thank goodness for this mall! After checking into our hotel room, we learned that complimentary water was not offered to the guests--and this in a country where one is advised NOT to drink any tap water!
As such, my spouse and I had to walk over to this complex to purchase water from the grocery located in the basement. We also bought a bottle of Malbec wine to drink later in our room.
And because we did not want to pay the high price of lunch in the hotel, we visited the food court where we found a pizzeria where we ate before walking back to the hotel. It was delicious.
This place was a real life saver!!Written 31 December 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Foz do Iguacu
- The best day trips from Foz do Iguacu according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Brazilian Side of the Falls and Boat Tour Macuco Safari - All Tickets Included
- Full Day Iguassu Falls Both Sides - Brazil and Argentina
- Motorboat under the waterfalls, 4x4 truck in the jungle with Argentine Falls
- Iguassu Falls Brazilian Side: Macuco Safari, Helicopter Flight and Bird Park
- Full-Day Trip to Iguazú National Park with Small-Group