- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 48
What travellers are saying
- Brilliant service! The admin is always in touch, immediate response for any question, both transfers were comfortable without any delay. Special thanks to our driver, modest friendly guy. Definitely will use this company every time we are in gorgeous Montenegro!Written 3 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My driver Pedja was amazing!..he literally gave me a mini tour. He was very professional, thoughtful and punctual. I definitely recommend this service!Written 9 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very convenient. Even thought we asked them to come at 6am in the early morning, they came at our hostel on time. Good service. It costed only 15 euro from our hostel in Podgorica to the airport.Written 29 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great service! Dragan is very helpful and provided me with a great new car. I enjoyed the whole experience a lot. If I need a car in Montenegro again, I'll contact Fina-Car rental again. Highly recommend!Written 26 November 2022
- Thanks so much! Half an hour before our fight home, my son realized he had forgotten his camera in the taxi. By this time the taxi was already in the city, but the driver was contacted and the camera returned to us just in time for our flight. I think this little story says it all: These are GOOD GUYS!! We booked a journey from Podgorica Airport to Petrovac, then the return journey a week later. It was great value and the service was exceptional. A rep was waiting in the arrivals hall with my name on a board. We had a different driver for each leg of the journey. Both were excellent, friendly, and good English speakers. On the return journey, when my son felt car sick, the driver was very sympathetic, and stopped twice for a short break. On the outward journey the driver offered to stop and let us take photos of the amazing sea views from the mountains. The communication with Nikola by WhatsApp, email and phone was also efficient, clear and friendly.Written 24 August 2022
- Fantastic Podgorica company who offer an amazing service. We were collected from the airport as promised. The driver had waited patiently for us even though our flight was running over 2 hours late. We were driven for 2.5 hours through the mountains to our hotel in the Bay of Kotor. The car was immaculate and had only done 15k so was almost brand new. Our driver had pretty good English and was happy to answer any questions about Montenegro. Would highly recommend this company. We were very pleased to have pre booked them for the return journey.Written 30 August 2022
- Very professional and safe!
We use their services for years, every time we need a transfer to/from the airport. They respect the agreement and are always on time. The drivers are very kind and friendly and they drive safely. Also, the vehicles are in excellent condition and are always clean and tidy.
We are very satisfied with the overall experience!Written 23 August 2022
- Friendly and easy to deal with. They were very open with all the dealings and were punctual.
Would use them again!Written 13 September 2021
- So impressed by this tour service. We arrived late in afternoon and by the evening had a tour schedule for Ostrag Monastery the next day and Perast, Kotor/Budva and Skadar Lake the next. Our driver Danilo was courteous and punctual. He drove safely and directed us to all attractions. Nothing was too much trouble and we spent as long as we needed at all places. Highly recommend this service👍Written 28 September 2019
- Super friendly people, verry good car, i had a Hyundai Elantra Automatic with full insurance.
Everything went well . I totally recommend it! Drive without worries.
I forgot some things in the car and they send it to me in Holland without charge.
i would give 6 stars if possibel. Totally happy with Tara-car.Written 24 October 2022
- Brilliant service and I can’t recommend this company highly enough. Communication was always great from the moment we booked until the moment we handed the car back at the airport. Special shout out to Stefan who kindly dropped the car off to us at our hotel and met us at the airport before we dropped off. He was prompt and friendly both times. The car was very good and had great fuel economy which was a bonus. They also allowed me to return it an hour later than arranged so we could make the most of our final day by the water in Kotor. I had such a great time exploring the magical country of Montenegro so thanks so much to the team at Delta who allowed me to experience it with maximum comfort and ease. It I could give 10 stars then I would. I’ll definitely be recommending to all of my friends.Written 4 July 2022
- When I found out there was a kind of Uber in Podgorica that only employed Tesla vehicles I thought, I have to give it a go! And it turns out it's the perfect way to hail a ride in town, be it to visit some of the vineyards in the outskirts, or to get back to your hotel at night, or just not to get wet if it's raining! The tariff is cheap, the service is neat, the drivers speak English, what else can you ask for? Ah, yes, the app. It turns out it works like a charm. I really recommend this company.Written 29 November 2022
- Was the great tour with transport company. 7 full days of visit Montenegro and Albania. Great drivers. We have visited a lot places in two countries- lakes, national parks, mountains, sea coast, tipical restaurants ...Written 1 October 2021
- Used this service for a transfer from Dubrovnik Airport to Kotor and back (booked from the UK in advance). Excellent, reliable and reasonable in our opinion and driver Filip was a first class driver, who knew all the short cuts when needed! Vehicle was a Mercedes Benz E Class - modern, excellent, clean and comfortable.Written 4 August 2018
- We booked a car with Taxi Montenegro from Podgorica bus station to Lepetane. After a long 4 hour bus trip (following a 7 hour hike) we were pleasantly surprised to be greeted at the bus station by our driver. We were shown to a lovely car with leather seats and air conditioning, and whisked away to our destination. It was so good we organised them again a couple of days later for our parents' transfer back to Podgorica. Very pleased to see they had seatbelts for all 4 passengers (most taxis miss the middle backseat). Highly recommend!Written 29 July 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Podgorica
- These experiences are best for transportation in Podgorica:
- Airport transfer from Podgorica to Budva, Sveti Stefan, Becici
- Private Arrival or Departure Transfer: Podgorica Airport to Kotor
- Transfer from Podgorica to Sarajevo
- Private Transfer from Podgorica Airport (TGD) to Budva
- Podgorica airport to Kotor transfer
- These are the best places for groups seeking transportation in Podgorica:See more transportation for groups in Podgorica on Tripadvisor