- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Points of Interest & Landmarks • Architectural Buildings
Showing results 1-30 of 260
What travellers are saying
- Must visit place to shop, eat and have a fun time when in Thane. Use the Map to locate shops you would like to visit. Everytime you visit this place, you get to know something new about it. This is one-stop solution for your every need. Hope you have a great time shopping.Written 17 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A hit with the locals, R City Mall is spacious, well laid-out and entertaining. We were here for lunch, and our guest who stays in the vicinity spoke highly about the mall.Written 1 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We have been to this place on 15th Jan 2020. I thought it was like any other mall but when we go inside you feel it's better than any other malls in India. I liked the live music and mild music which always played. All the shops are like any other shops of the malls. But the decor is very modern and some brands which we don't have in Hyderabad is available here. Glitch side the food court should have more seating capacity and multi cuisine available should be more. The rest rooms needs more cleaning. Parking is adequate. You can enjoy this mall if you love to roam in the malls...Written 17 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very close to our home and we keep going back for movies, shopping, dining, hanging out
The parking is very expensive but you must join the app Nhance for a lot of freebiesWritten 4 June 2022
- A very amazing mall with gaming zone, food court, multiplex theatre, all brands of clothing, cosmetics, food, coffee shops etc under one roof.
Ample parking and seating area. Nail arts, spas etc are also there. We’re the regular visitor there.Written 27 October 2022
- This was the first mall in the area and remains the best. Apart from the range of branded shops and supermarket (Big Bazaar) it's a great place to hangout thanks to the movie theaters and eating places suitable for all budgets. The overall decor is well thought out and the flea markets blend into the decor. Washrooms are clean and there is ample parking place available. Location is good being right on the highway.Written 14 January 2020
- You will find every place that can serve your needs.
Phoenix Palladium has outlets for most of the brands available in India, the walk through section manages to provide eateries that takes care of all your taste buds.....Written 16 November 2022
- For anyone visiting Mumbai and coming here as part of sight-seeing -- you dont need a guide. You can enter and just browse around. It's a market visited by locals from Mumbai. Communication should not be a problem. If you are at a place where you are unable to communicate, just walk away.Written 26 September 2020
- This art gallery is free and showcases the work of contemporary Indian artists. I was lucky enough to meet several of these and spent an interesting hour in conversation with them. Bright, light and spaciou galleries. Outside the gallery other artists also display their work for sale.Written 4 December 2022
- If you are in Mumbai, you definately pay a visit to Lokhandwala Market, high fashion street, great options of food, clothings, top international brands, celebrities, high profile crowd, high rise bldgs, and not to forget lokhandwala market is one and only in the world, especially come during diwali the entire strecth of market is decorated with lights a must experience.Written 16 July 2022
- It is extremely gratifying to notice that that Infinity has hired staff, like Ms. Muthulakshmi, who are not only very honest but also bear impeccable integrity & utmost sincerity towards their duty. Such people are a backbone to your organisation. On 15/11/2022 l forgot to collect my brand new watch which l had removed & left in the wash room, which, after an hour or so, was restored to me by Ms. Muthulakshmi, when l came to your Mall searching for it. I am of the opinion that honest employees like Ms. Mithulakshmi deserve encouragement. Thank you!!Written 17 November 2022
- Inorbit was decorated beautifully during Christmas. Lighting were excellent. People around the Mumbai came to click photographs.
Loved shopping.Written 11 March 2021
- For just a travel buff, a visit to this would be worth it, as one can see all sort of Antique and other old items, coupled with a lot of goods which would have been pinched off somewhere. The best part is one can just roam around the place and venture into shops without buying anything. One needs to careful wiith his belongings (Specially Wallets and Mobiles).Written 8 March 2020
- If you are looking for wholesale market in mumbai for clothes, be it ready made or raw piece of cloth mangaldas market is a good option to explore. You get variety of options here with good rates.
You can get this materials in low cost as compared to locally available shops near you. They have no parking space.Written 27 November 2019
- A busy local market where one can buy vegetables , flowers and pooja items, daily house hold chore items . It is quite popular with the locals who come here to buy stuff as the prices are not sky high and bargaining can be done quite easily. It remains quite busy most of the time.Written 16 November 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Mumbai
- These experiences are best for shopping in Mumbai:
- Shopping and Bazaar trail in Mumbai
- Magical Markets Tour in Mumbai with a local - Explore the coolest markets
- Private Full Day Bollywood Studio tour with Meal
- A Queer Day Out: History, Lunch, Fashion, Workshops and more with Queer Guide!
- Mumbai Shopping Tour in Private Vehicle