- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
6 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- They go above and beyond, and they followed a good covid protocol,
Seen so manny different types of fish, great job and I would recommend this group to anyone inquiringWritten 21 March 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Can't say enough positive things about our experience with Dee. Dee was right on time picking the 6 of us up at the airport. He took us to our rental house in Tamarindo which didn't have a "proper" address, but Dee knew right where it was. That's because Dee grew up in Tarmarindo as has his family going back for generations. We used Dee's services when we did a combo tour of a beautiful waterfall and a sloth/tree bridge walk which included a great lunch. He set up a river tour for us one day and on another day he drove us out to the Diamante Eco Park. On each occasion he showed up on time, in a nice shuttle or SUV, and with a big smile. Dee is full of interesting facts and we learned a lot during our outings. It really felt like we had a friend as our "go to" guy while in a foreign country. If you do nothing else at least have him pick you up and drop you off at the airport. It just makes your vacation so much less stressful to have those tasks handled by a pro. If you read this Dee THANKS for everything!Written 2 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We booked a private transfer with Wanna Ride Tours to pick us up from the airport and take us to our Airbnb in Playa Flamingo (1 hour away). Our driver was great, he was waiting right outside with a sign that had my name on it and provided us with cold waters. Although it was a private transfer it was competitively priced with shared shuttles so it was worth it to us to have a van to ourselves. He also stopped at a convenience store for us in town to pick up a couple of things for our Airbnb.
Thank you for making our arrival stress-free!Written 25 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- After having completed my OWD course, this was my first diving experience after almost 2 years. The booking was uncomplicated. Herald and Barbara recommended the Guanacastle Lodge, a great place to stay with outdoor swimming pool within walking distance. Even when I had a cold, Harald was very understanding and it was possible to shift the dive by one day. Harald explained the basics in detail again and the local situation before the dive started. One feels very safe with Harald on his side, and on the 4 dives close to the Catalina Islands, we saw many coloured fish, several blacktip reef sharks, sting rays, an Octopus, whilst we heard the singing and clicking of the humpback wales nearby. Herald is very experienced and knows exactly where to go, and has a good eye for pointing out the smaller marine life.
Overall, a great experience with Costa Rica Diving on the pacific coast, which I can highly recommend to everyone, whether snorkling (like my son) or diving.Written 10 September 2018
- Wanted to say “Thank You!” To Delia who did an amazing job with my massage, she has incredible soothing hands! She was very professional and knowledgeable about her work as well .
Jani did a great Job with the massage she did on my partner. Thank you again ladies for the Great massages!!!
Amada from CaliforniaWritten 7 August 2021
- There are not many good places to buy souvenirs without traveling to Tamarindo. This actually has some cute, unique and well priced stuff. I purchased a really cute tank top and sundress that I will be able to wear back home.Written 26 March 2017