- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
14 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Nice little sandy beach,car park really close with reasonable priced parking £1 per hour. Clean toilets,food & drinks available. Loved watching the dogs living their best lives. Only negative some cars actually park directly on the beach which takes away the beauty of the beach.Written 14 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Absolutely amazing! Gorgeous walk, cliffs, small secluded beaches roaring ocean waves. Highly recommended. Not hard at all of you give yourself plenty of time, breaks and water.Written 5 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We saw this place on a map at Castell Henllys and set off in search. Follow the signs to the burial chamber and park in the short 'lay-by' area.
It was an excellent find as we had never heard of it before, nor even seen pictures of it.
The thought that it was constructed, so long ago, with such accuracy, is simply mind-blowing.Written 23 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Found this by chance, and glad we did. How on earth it stays in place is beyond us, quite remarkable.Written 30 April 2021
- What a goldmine of memories and so unique!
As a collector of vintage toys I was delighted to shown around to be allowed to share these incredible world class exhibits. The dolls houses were exquisite, the tin plate toys remarkable and so many of them with their boxes and in full working order. If in Newport do find this little house and spend an hour surrounded by invaluable nostalgia and what childhood meant in times gone by
Wonderful and many thanksWritten 14 February 2022
- We had a lovely walk round one morning. Beautiful views and lots to see. Kept the dog on the lead as some very steep cliff drops but she loved the run on the beach half way round.Written 16 July 2022
- Quiet setting next to stream, with very ancient yew tree avenue prepares one for a very special place with a distinct ambience. Dating back to 540 AD it is still a place for weekly worship and rewards a time of contemplationWritten 16 August 2022
- Very varied stock made by local artists. I purchased two items which happened to be made by the lady who was in the shop at the time. Great to talk to the artist. Definitely worth a visit. No pressure to buy either.Written 26 May 2022
- A fascinating and peaceful site. Interesting information in n unspoilt setting. Nevern is a gem anyway.Written 14 July 2022
- We all had Great fun, we all enjoyed and loved the course. The Kids enjoyed the drawbridge, we would go again.Written 21 July 2022
- Very enjoyable trek up a stony bridleway to the tops, lovely views, I can ride but a novice would be fine as they are very safety conscious and take care of you. The guide was very friendly and chatty, did walk and trot we couldn’t get a canter in as the other rider wasn’t at that stage which is absolutely fine., it was a lovely way to see the coastWritten 13 May 2022
- Great price for 2 rounds of Golf and B&B. Terrific staff and a short taxi ride to town. Blessed with glorious weather as well. Been here 4 years in a row now for our annual tour ...Written 16 September 2019
- Excellent fun for the whole family whatever their age. Having visited a few months ago to experience the adventure golf (which is also brilliant) we decided to return on a wet Saturday with my two children and their grandmother. Have not played duckpin bowling before and to be quite honest I did not realise the difference between ten bowling, I must admit I was very impressed. So much easier for the young ones to play in comparison to ten pin bowling and my mother in law thoroughly enjoyed. Excellent value - we payed £12 for half an hour for the four of us. This was long enough as my children are quite young. The decor is excellent. We had some coffees from the bar and my children enjoyed a few ice creams after the game. Very enjoyable for all. We will return again as my mother in law wants to experience the adventure golf!Written 22 August 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Newport -Trefdraeth
- The best outdoor activities in Newport -Trefdraeth according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Newport -Trefdraeth on Tripadvisor
- The most popular things to do in Newport -Trefdraeth with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Newport -Trefdraeth on Tripadvisor