Fort Mohave Attractions
Top Things to Do in Fort Mohave, AZ
Things to Do in Fort Mohave
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- We took a self-guided tour, rented a canoe from Willow Beach Marina grabbed a few beers and snacks from the on-site store and had a memorable fun time. The views are truly breathtaking!! The staff at the marina are top notch - super friendly and informative. If you have time, I would recommend renting a car and driving to the marina from Las Vegas (about an hour drive), the views driving are amazing and can only truly be appreciated in person. Absolutely a must see and do, would love to go again some time. Since the marina is located in a National Park you do have to pay a park entrance fee of $25 per car if you do not have a season pass. Truly worth every penny!!Written 3 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- 1st time on the course and I had a nice experience (But*) Greens were Large and well maintained. Fairways are close to each hole so I guess you better drive down the middle :-) Could have a bathroom on the backside. I enjoyed the layout Nice clubhouse bar and pro shop. Nice people too. BUT*!!! Please create yardage markers (Yes you have sprinkler heads say yardage and a white flat 100-yard marker on the ground But these are covered by grass and you can't find them or see them. Please Make color stakes at 100, 125, 150, 175 and 200 yards.
Not all of us have Golf range finders. Big HELP if you never played the course especially on the 18th Par 5 . pure guess work where you are on that hole from the green/pin. I will return though.Written 25 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Don't play here if you are the least bit serious about golf. I am told they are working on improving it but the price they charge is way too high. The tee blocks and greens have grass. though they are both long. the fairways are mostly in good shape but still lots of bare dirt. the rough is dirt or weeds.
When i nicely tried to say i wasnt impressed in the pro shop i got told "its a desert course" as the excuse for the "rough". I have played desert courses in AZ & NV and never anything like that. the fact the dirt crept into the fairway is clear evidence it wasn't planned!
There are other courses in the area that are much better for slightly more money.Written 6 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Fort Mohave
- The top attractions to visit in Fort Mohave are: See all attractions in Fort Mohave on Tripadvisor
Fort Mohave Attractions Information
|Local Time||Saturday 10:44 am|