Top Attractions in Oludeniz
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Lovely beach but don't expect the blue lagoon to look like all the online pics unless you go paragliding and see it from the sky. Still on the beach the sand is soft and the water is clear - the water was much colder than i was expecting. It was quiet when we went which was good.Written 4 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Nice view , everything was new and clean.
It's a must if you go in Oludeniz or Fethye area.
You can touch the sky for real!!!Written 18 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- After being shocked by seeing oludinez beach no clean i visited this beach and it was wonderful i paid around 8 dollars for the car for entry and enjoyed the clean beach and water and high wavesWritten 14 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Interesting place for a day trip. There is enough space and occupation for even the youngest children over 4 years old. Within the complex there is a snack bar, the food is delicious, the prices are usual.Written 6 January 2020
- Can't recommend this show enough, Loved it!!! Can't wait to see it again in the UK, and back in Turkey next year.Written 17 August 2022
- Views are beautiful/ so is the actual blue lagoon but its a long walk to the actual lagoon/ the sunbeds are not free and the people there don’t understand english no do they try to help you. Unlike other places. Would I visit again yes as the water was lovely but with a empty bladder as the toilets they were sooo dirty I refused to use it. Needs better managementWritten 12 June 2022
- Smart, Posh lol
beds on sand and grass under shade. restaurant very nice menu and food even if pricey. serve you at the chairs. playground. small shop. ideal for kids. loved it.Written 4 August 2021
- Beautiful green and blue and yllow mixed up. What a relief to swim there. I was sad because of the pieces of garbage left around. Other than that it's amazing.Written 4 June 2019
- We decided to spend day at the beach, so we asked locals which one they recommend, they selected this one mainly for the blue lagoon shaped as U letter.
Beach shore is made up of little stones.
We find auto parking paid 30 tl for the day.
We picked a restaurant, offered free sunbed conditioned by spending $$ on food or drink.
Beach was nice , and watched paragliding descending down on landing pad.
C U AROUNDWritten 21 July 2021
- We wasn’t sure whether to visit this water park or the bigger water park. Tried this first as it was very close to us. Absolute bargain, paid roughly £5/6 each to get in and has similar slides to the bigger park. Staff were friendly, slides were good, plenty of sun beds. What more do you need. Will definitely return next time in Ovacik.Written 8 September 2019
- The overall trip was good with a splendid guide and well managed activities. The lunch was very poor in a large, touristy restaurant .
The issue is with the agent that booked the activity which was the Concierge concession at the Rixos Hotel, Goceck. The Concierge is a concession and not part of the hotel staffing (which was extremely good).
In order to book the trip the concierge staff gave incorrect details, pick up time was an hour different, and they charged £10 more than everyone else on the trip. Also, they were not very interested in helping us to book a trip. 4 staff at one point sitting about the office but not being of much help!
We were the only ones from the Rixos Hotel and were less distance from the trips' starting point. So we were ripped off by the Concierge and misinformed. So I hope Reaction,who arrange this trips will have a serious word with this concierge.Written 17 July 2019
- Berkay- fantastic first experience paragliding in Turkey. Thank you!! Brilliant views and well organised!Written 19 August 2022
- Me and my wife was From start to finish in very professional hands the guy’s at hanuman made my and my wife’s experience out of this world, my pilot BARIS AKSOY and my wife pilot DENIZ MINVER Where very good explaining everything we where doing and during the flight there local knowledge was excellent and they point out landmarks, highly recommended for everyone, we will definitely be using these guys at Hanuman again. Thank you for making our holiday memorableWritten 5 July 2022
- Amaaaaazing experience, my instructor was the best!!!! Will repeat for sure!! Loved my instructor Erencan!Written 19 August 2022
- It was great. I really enjoyed it, a good experience. Nice and safe, pilot name was Nuri. He was very nice.Written 14 August 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Oludeniz
- The best day trips from Oludeniz according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Boat trip from Oludeniz Blue Lagoon to Butterfly Valley and Gemiler Island with lunch
- Pirate Boat Trip from Oludeniz
- Self-Guided Private Tour in Fethiye with Private Transportation
- Butterfly Valley Boat Trip
- Jeep Safari Tour in Fethiye