Parks • Gardens
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
15 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- I came with my husband to visit his family to los Mochis. This garden was the only place that I found interesting and beautiful. Over all the city does not worth the time and money to come here.Written 3 January 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This garden and the Sinaloa Gardens are possibly the same or at least they are blended together. Actually we couldn't tell the difference and our guide said they were the same.
In any event this was a real gem right in the middle of the city and had multiple gardens, playgrounds, childrens activities, paths, a big lake, lots of birds and ducks, a butterfly house and garden, and much more. This is a must see for visitors to this area. Out group of about a dozen included nature lovers and those with no knowledge. All were delighted and thrilled to have done this visit.Written 28 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This church was lovely, but somehow seemed newer that what we usually see in town centers in Mexico. It was striking in its simplicity. It also seemed very busy and active with lots of locals just coming in for a short time even when there weren't any services.Written 28 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This museum offers you lots of information about the city and the region. Awesome facts.You get to know the city and the region by looking at the icons from the past and present.Written 3 October 2017
- It's an excellent place to aproach and learn about local culture; families visit this small garden and plaza to enjoy the refreshing afternoons and nights in Los Mochis downtown specially on weekends, because on those days there are presentations and free shows from local artists, singers and dancers; also you can taste local snacks such as prepared coconuts with a little bit of chili, flavored churros, sweet gorditas and esquites and more...I highly recommend the "orchata de coco", its a cold sweet beverage prepared with the coconut water and sweet rice flavor combined with small little coconut traces...it's refreshing on the hot summer nights at Los Mochis.Written 6 November 2017
- This mall has everything, even a movie theater. You can find stores like Mac, Bath & Body, Sally, etc. My family and I had a great time. The little ones had fun playing in this arcade across the food court, myself included. Parking isn't free but the fee is not that bad. The stores look clean, nice and organized.Written 30 December 2017
- I was here for a 15 and under world baseball tournament and despite teams from Argentina playing Cuba or Hong Kong playing Lithuania the Los Mochis fanaticos came out to watch and to party. It's a great atmosphere for a game with a pretty back drop. I didn't enjoy sitting outside in 100 degrees, but that won't be a problem when you come watch the winter league team, the Los Mochis Cananeros, which I suggest you doWritten 3 August 2014
Frequently Asked Questions about Los Mochis
- The most popular things to do in Los Mochis with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Los Mochis on Tripadvisor