Adrenaline & Extreme Tours • Ski & Snow Tours
- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
20 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Highly recommended. Our group of 10 used two guides, Jen and Matt, for two days at Rusutsu skiing pow in the trees--Jen and Matt were always mindful of our skill level and the terrain we wanted, even splitting the group in two parts when required. The service was impeccable: Jen and Matt came to meet us THE DAY BEFORE at the Black Diamond Lodge, to get a feel for us and what we wanted. They picked us up the next day, on time, and shuttled us to Rusutu in two vans, with thoughtful stops at 7-11 for provisions and rest stops. After ski day, Jen booked a restaurant reservation for 10 at a really good shabu shabu place. It was a great experience!Written 25 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Sitting at Hanazono with all lifts closed, we called Black Diamond to see if we could go snowmobiling instead. They didn't have any staff available, so they called a guy in from his day off, he came to Hanazono to pick us up, drove us to their base near Annapuri, took us snowmobiling then dropped us back at three separate locations in Hirafu. Nice :-)Written 20 February 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I would highly recommend them to book activities.They are reliable and very efficient.We did snowshoeing and potatoe picking and cooking.We had such an authentic experience.It was the best day ever.Kids will lobe it and it very affordable and the people are so sweet and nice.Written 22 February 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We went beginning of Spring season and yes, maybe not great considering the amount of snow they haven't had lately BUT we had an awesome time! Service was great from the first email to flying in the woods on snowmobiles! I LOVED IT! Some spots are really cool for pictures and they let you free-drive a bit too. Great experience! Had a blast!Written 27 March 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My first surfing class ever and I had so much fun! The instructor Tony is super passionate about teaching too and I was able to stand up on the board on my first day! He makes the class a lot of fun and I totally recommend it!Written 8 August 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Fantastic enjoyable tour for 6 of us all good boarders and skiers . Mackenzie was brilliant and took us all over the mountain off piste down places you would not know was there . I Would highly recommend as she made our Japanese experience complete. We decided to get a mountain tour on our 5th day and i'm sure she took us places we had never been the rest of the week.
Great sense of humour and made us laugh all day.Written 7 December 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Not fresh snow for skiing, we decided to try something new.
We picked Gruglue to spend one afternoon.
They picked us up at our hotel.
The guide Satoru is friendly and know well about the nature.
Mt yotei was seen from a gap of clouds.
We could enjoy the great nature and breathtaking scenery.
Highly recommend for family or couple would like to try different activities than skiing.Written 23 December 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Very happy with the Future kids program! Kai sensei is the best! We will definitely be back again next year!Written 25 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I recently joined their BC Hike tour and was very happy overall. Email communication prior to my trip was timely and informative and I made a reservation deposit via PayPal.
The hotel pickup was right on time and we arrived at the shop where my gear was organized and waiting on me and I was greeted by friendly English speaking guides.
Our trip consisted of three guests, three guides, and a photographer. We drive about 10 minutes and arrived at the spot where we were originally set to hike from and the parking area was full of 10-15 cars from other guide services. We immediately set out for a new location 5-7 minutes away where we found only one car and managed to find untracked powder and a great experience.
My only regret is that I was a little early in the season (mid-Dec) and about half of our runs were dense with small trees that made navigating a little more difficult. Apparently by mid-Jan there is enough snow to completely cover them and the runs are much more wide open.
Overall, it was a great experience and I highly recommend this company for backcountry tours in Niseko.Written 19 December 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Picked up from our hotel in a bus and taken out to Par's house about 35 minutes out of Niseko.
Met Par and 2 guides - we were given avalanche backpacks and transponders to wear and we were off. Up the local hill in Skidoos. Once at the top we were guided down the mountain and picked up at the bottom, where we held onto ropes tied to the back of the skidoos and were towed back up the hill to, guess what………… go down another part of the same hill.
We did 7 runs in the day, we had a group of 6, and we skied fresh tracks all day. How boring!
The runs were not really long but they were magical. i would thoroughly recommend this experience to anyone. 20,000 yen well spent!Written 6 March 2014This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We booked a day-trip to Rusutsu with NGS (HIGHLY recommended to book in advance as they do sell out of bus seats!). We booked in-person at their location next to the Hirafu Welcome Center (they accept payment via credit card or cash either one), although you can book in advance online as well. They were even helpful in arranging a cab for AM pickup since we were staying in Niseko Village and the departure time was before the Niseko buses started running. We departed on time, had a warm, comfortable bus ride out to Rusutsu, and made it back to Niseko in the evening on-time as well. Fantastic day!Written 19 February 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.