Top Attractions in Emeryville
What travellers are saying
- This is a small marina with lots of apartments around it. The views of the Bay and the City are superb. But it is just a modest marina area.Written 22 June 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- They tried to create a new urbanism here, park you car in a big garage and then get out and walk. Nice idea, but the spaces were rented to chain operations so the ambience is still that of a shopping mall. So, meh. Apple store, though.Written 20 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a very large park that stretches from Emeryville into Berkeley. Part of the Bay Trail is here and there are great views of San Francisco and the Bay. Good place for a long walk.Written 31 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Back in Emeryville for the day and stopped at this park to admire the views on a nice warm sunny fall day. This park is good.Written 21 November 2022
- You are out on the Bay here with terrific views of San Francisco and all of the water. So it is worth the effort to walk out to this point that sticks out into the Bay. Lovely.Written 20 November 2022
- Our crew of 7 adult escape room novices had a great time at Trivium. I don't know much about other escape rooms, but Trivium sets a high standard - the whole experience was fun, funny, friendly, expertly crafted and super engaging and challenging. Booking via the website was super easy and the on-site staff were helpful and friendly. We spent a fun 90 minutes tackling puzzle after puzzle, each one building on the other and coming back around again later in the scenario. We really felt immersed in the world of Ghost Patrol - the combination of sound effects and music, visuals, space, hands-on tech... super cool. And yeah, we were psyched to finish with less than 5 minutes left on the clock (pats self on back). We'll definitely go back to Trivium when they have another challenge, and this has sparked our curiosity to explore other escape rooms as well. Highest possible recommendation.Written 26 September 2022
- Parking was $1.50 with the concession in the car park attached to the cinema. It was easy to access from the car park. There were plenty of food and drink available. The cinema was clean and the seats comfortable. We went to the IMAX theatre to see Top Gun Maverick. Extremely nice theatre and extremely good film.Written 28 May 2022
- Great location, really pleasant and clean environment at the tackle shop, but the thing that makes this such a good place to stay are the staff! All the people are incredibly helpful and generous with their time and advice. It was my first time going on a fishing trip and they had the fishing gear equipment prepared, which was super helpful for a first-timer. The captain and deck handler gave a thoughtful introduction and overall a great experience!Written 6 September 2022
- We enjoyed the CRAB Combo trip last year with many family members present and thought we would go again.
This years fishing and CRABBING trip was among those unbelievable trips that's hard to describe. It had been raining and windy for weeks. Our friend canceled and we had paid for them in advance.
We had a personal tragedy happen just a day before.
I wasn't sure if we were going to make the trip. Are we going to forfeit our payment in full?
Well, we made it.
Somehow my wife pulled herself together and made the trip fun me and my closest friend.
I have known that, for a long time that I am the luckiest person.
I can't believe that I am married to such a great person. She is so unselfish, always thinking about others.
We LIMITED OUT ON ROCK FISH IN MINUTES .
THE CREW PULLED FOUR CRAB POTS and we had our crab limit. The crabs were huge.
We all had a great time, somehow bad things don't seem as bad. When you're fishing and crabbing it seems to soften the tragedies.
The crew was excellent and the captain and lead deck hand kept us informed throughout the trip. Dave was always there to help us with our fish and called ahead to arrange having those that wanted their crabs cooked and cleaned ready when we docked. Very professional and efficient operation.Written 6 December 2019
- When ever I’m in the area I try to swing by this spit to get a cocktail, I’m not sure what it is but they always get It right. The attention to detail to make sure your drink is always enjoyable is very noticeable.
-Happy DrinkingWritten 13 April 2019
- This is an important historic site, commemorating the natives who were once numerous here taking advantage of the food that filled the Bay.Written 31 August 2022
- I surprised my boyfriend for his birthday, with the help of Captain Dennis, by taking this fantastic sailing adventure. We had an absolute blast!! Captain Dennis was completely lovely and knowledgeable, and ensured we had a truly wonderful sailing experience. Can't recommend this enough!!!Written 18 May 2015
- The entire trip was 12 days, I hiked (and ate) my way through France,Italy and Switzerland. It was an amazing trip, with incredible views, the food was local, farm to table, also incredible. The guides were knowledgeable in all aspects of each area we traveled. They were entertaining and made a great trip even better. The hotels in which we stay were all between great to good, no complaints of any of the hotels, staff, food and accommodations were all great.
This is my forth trip with MTS and I have not been disappointed, all my trips have been well planned and carried out flawlessly.Written 8 December 2021
- The venue does not exist any more. The public market that used to house it is still there, and a sign for'jazz' is still up but the space is unoccupied.Written 18 April 2015
- You can spend your money at much nicer places than Broken Rack. We were in town for the USC/Cal game and was looking for a place to enjoy our time on the Bay area. Not sure what I did to piss off the guy working the pool table check-in. Was it my USC gear? Was it because I was not a local customer? Cause I'm Asian? MY friends and I have no clue. Went up to talk to the staffer working the front register to inquire where we were on the wait list. I stood in front of him for 30-60 seconds. Even said, "excuse me" since I thought perhaps he didn't see me. He looks at me then walks away to the other end of the bar. I 'm just standing there waiting. After a few minutes, another fellow staffer even tells him he has a customer at the front and points to me. He looks at me and continues to ignore me. I yell out "EXCUSE ME" again, he finally comes over, answers my question and walks away again. My party didn't even bother to finish our drinks, we left and found a more friendlier bar for the rest of the night. It's not like I'm a obnoxious drunk studen, I'm 55. Our hotel concierge told us about this place so I did tell our hotel concierge to stop referring guests here, I have sent messages out to all my SC alumni groups telling all of them to avoid this place and now I'm warning you to stay away from The Broken Rack.Written 26 September 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Emeryville
- The best outdoor activities in Emeryville according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Emeryville on Tripadvisor
- The best day trips from Emeryville according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- 6-Hours Customized Private SONOMA Valley Wine Tour From San Francisco Bay Area
- 6-Hours Customized Private RUSSIAN RIVER Valley Wine Tour From San Francisco Bay
- 6-Hour Customized Private LIVERMORE Valley Wine Tour From San Francisco Bay Area
- The most popular things to do in Emeryville with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Emeryville on Tripadvisor